Monday, August 16, 2021

What To Do When You Find Out A Man Is Interested?

Photo Credit: www.wikihow.com Hello Everyone! Is your week starting out alright? How warm was it on your side of the globe today? Are you enjoying your Monday? We have weather in the low to mid 80's Fahrenheit here in New York City this week. As I mentioned on Sunday, I spent the weekend socializing with some friends at an Irish festival, called Gavenstock, up in the Catskills in New York. It is about two and a half hours north of New York City. We had a blast and enjoyed our stay at Murphy's Law up in Leeds, New York. I am sure we will go again next year. Let me know in the comment section if you have ever asked a friend to do your dirty work and talk to a girl for you? If so, how did that work out? Here is a question, from Quora, on a woman being confused about whether or not this man likes her. She doesn't share if she likes him or not. This is another question that is good to ask and good to ponder in your own personal life. Some people fear rejection. I mean, many people fear rejection. I know that women approach men now these days. That is something that I do not try to do. I feel like it is not natural to reach out to men. I'm not saying that I am old fashioned. I am just not comfortable reaching out to a man first. Perhaps I am missing opportunities by not doing that. Now, it is understandable to have a fantasy in your head about someone. That crash into reality can happen if the real person does not live up to the fantasy. Oftentimes, a person does not measure up. I feel sorry for anyone who has experienced that form of disappointment. I am sure that many people have a different opinion on this question. My response is one of many. Here is the posed question and my response below. POSED QUESTION: "His friend told me he always talks about me and won't shut up about me, but he acts like he doesn't like me that way sometimes, I'm so confused, what does it mean?" -Anonymus Girlyyy MY RESPONSE: "He may have developed an obsession with the concept of you. It sounds like he may be confused with how he feels. He may believe that he likes you yet not 100% sure. It is very different between fantasy versus reality. It could also be that his friend is saying that his friend likes you in an effort to check your temperature gauge on what you think about the guy. It is easier to dodge potential rejection by throwing you off the path by saying he doesn’t like you. He may be having a battle with his two heads if you know what I mean. His rational side is trying to bow out. However, he is indeed at least sexually attracted to you. The friend is out doing the dirty work of reaching out to you on his behalf. A sexual attraction is no guarantee that a relationship will work. There is no need for confusion. You must choose a door and proceed. You either give the man a shot, if you are interested, or dodge the bullet and kindly bow out of the news. You take the relationship very, very slow to explore actual compatibility. If your gut instincts tell you that he is the creepy type of obsessed, then try your best to graciously tell the friend that you are flattered yet not interested. If you think you may have a shot at a good relationship, then go ahead and explore it. If you are unsure, then skip the offer. Do what is safe for you. Know that you are in the driver’s seat no matter the situation. You make a move and share your interest or you do not go forward. If it is not worth it or it may invite harm, then you walk away. I wish you luck with the decision that you make." -Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/His-friend-told-me-he-always-talks-about-me-and-wont-shut-up-about-me-but-he-acts-like-he-doesnt-like-me-that-way-sometimes-Im-so-confused-what-does-it-mean/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 Well, let me know your thoughts about this topic by dropping feedback or just show some support? I am curious as to the interpretation of others on the question. I am trying to write this out while finding an opportunity to write. Have you ever experienced an obsession over someone? I know I have and never had the courage to reach out to actually make the connection. I hope that you have had better luck than I have in relationships. I need to move on to other tasks. Therefore, have a fabulous Monday afternoon at work or home solo or with friends and/or family. Try to enjoy your new week however you wish or need to do. Try to keep cool and safe on this new work week people! Peace out, Cub Scout! I recently released and shared my latest three podcast episodes that I have up on my Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel and the podcast platform of your choice. I have released the following: Episode #29: Part A-Sunday Funday With Friends And Family on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q1qZS9h_qMQ Episode #30: Part B-Sunday Funday With Friends And Family on YouTube: https://youtu.be/zDCCKj1iUYk Episode #31: Mrs. Canatuna Piggly Dogg Meat Complaint!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/bicjZ3EHcOg CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (6) SHORT STORIES ON AMAZON!! I just released another short story this week on working while pregnant back in 2004 with my youngest son. I now have shared (6) short stories to my Kindle Vella Library. They are short stories that will become the makings of my next book within the #ConstructionTales series that will be entitled, Construction Tales: Volume II: My Illuminated Path Continues.. Construction Tales: Told By A Woman by Leslie M. Jasper- short stories for Kindle Vella on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment