Monday, August 9, 2021

How To Know When A Woman Doesn't Really Like You?

Photo Credit: www.gothamclub.com Hello Everyone! I hope you are holding out well this work week. Hopefully, the weather is decent on your side of the globe today? I spent the weekend socializing with some friends and family over the weekend. I celebrated my friend's birthday at City Island. I met up with friends and family at Fogo de Chao to break bread and socialize at the Brazilian Steakhouse. I had a rather interesting Saturday night that I will discuss on my podcast with Melissa. Sunday was a chill day. How was your weekend? I just released my latest podcast Episode #28: The Pregnant Construction Chick!? last week. I shall share the link for the video on my Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel down below. Let me know in the comment section how do you handle, as a man, dealing with cues from a woman who is not that interested in you? Here is a question where a person asked me for the "11 signs she doesn't like you". This is another question that I don't view as a troll question. It is good for young men to pick up on the subtle cues and dial back their energy that is being wasted on a woman who is not interested. If a man doesn't do anything wrong, it is hard to reject a man that you are not interested in. Therefore, instead of being straight forward, it feels kinder to dial back the energy and even ghost. Hell, I am in the whole dating thing at the moment myself. I have had people drift in and out of the situation. I have done the same ghosting if I feel like it is not a match and I would be just wasting his time. I even had to cancel a planned date this weekend after a guy told me that I was basically going to meet up with him and we were going to make out and go straight to sex. Some men can be such animals!! He even started going into a tirad after facing rejection so I blocked him. Well, enough of my dating tales. Let's check out my list of red flags for young men to see and back down. Stop wasting time and money on a woman who is not interested in you. Yes, it is a process to find the great match. It is not easy but we have to keep trying. It is really good to have these types of forums so that we may offer guidance to young people. Here is the posed question and my response below. POSED QUESTION: Original Question: "What are 11 signs she doesn’t like you?" "How do you know if someone doesn't like you?" -Yellow Guy MY RESPONSE: "Well, I am sure that there are a million clues to indicate that a woman is just not into you. She may be trying to avoid blatantly rejecting you and trying to softly reject you. Here is my list of 11 signs where a woman doesn’t like you: 1. She doesn’t respond within a reasonable timeframe to your texts-say more than 24 hours repeatedly (unless she tells you she cannot be on the phone) 2. She only responds when you respond to her first 3. She tells you that she has a boyfriend even if is not true 4. She swiftly tries to put you in the friend zone 5. A woman will let you know about all of her bad qualities in an effort to get you to no longer be interested in her 6. She shows up to a date in sweat pants and no make-up repeatedly when you know she is usually very dressed up normally 7. She doesn’t like to make eye contact with you and her body language is guarded-arms folded and feet pointed away from you 8. She doesn’t like to be touched nor does she try to touch you 9. She starts giving you one word responses 10. She flakes out on plans at the last minute repeatedly 11. She is allowing other guys to flirt with her and even go on dates Most women, if you didn’t do anything wrong, they are not looking to hurt your feelings. We are hoping that you take the cues and back away. I hope you use my advice and move accordingly. I hope you find the right woman of your dreams when you are ready!" -Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-know-if-someone-doesnt-like-you/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 Episode #28: The Pregnant Construction Chick!? is on the Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel https://youtu.be/_6ymCWAsLgY Well, let me know your thoughts about this topic by dropping feedback or just show some support? I try to wake up and write first thing in the morning so here it is again. I also write while laying on my sheet in the sand while catching some sun and enjoy the summer. I can't believe that we are in the last month of the summer already. Make every day count and enjoy your free time with our loved ones. Therefore, have a fabulous Monday morning either solo or with friends and/or family. It is time to enjoy the summer work week however you do when your family depends on you. Try to keep cool and safe this week people! Peace out, Cub Scout! CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (6) SHORT STORIES ON AMAZON!! I just released another short story this week on working while pregnant back in 2004 with my youngest son. I now have shared (6) short stories to my Kindle Vella Library. They are short stories that will become the makings of my next book within the #ConstructionTales series that will be entitled, Construction Tales: Volume II: My Illuminated Path Continues.. Construction Tales: Told By A Woman by Leslie M. Jasper- short stories for Kindle Vella on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment