Thursday, August 19, 2021

The Best Strategy To Wipe A Smirk Off A Person's Face??

Photo Credit: www.cartoonstock.com Hello Everyone! Are you enjoying our evening or morning when you wake up to read this? If it is morning, then GOOD MORNING!! (read sentence in a high pitch voice) By the way, thanks for stopping by! I couldn't resist checking out the pile of questions on Quora that are intended for me to respond. I think I found a decent one to share with you. As soon as I saw this Quora question on finding the most satisfying way to wipe a smirk off another person's face, I envisioned an octagon and some MMA fighters. I couldn't help myself with laughing while thinking about that vision. It reminded me of a time when I had a tug-o-war with another trade who tried yanking a squeegee out of my hand. That idiot underestimated my strength and learned it real quick upon challenging me amongst our peers. I'm sure he got his balls broken on that job for the rest of the project. I checked his ass in front of about 20 people after he tried lying to management. Once that conflict was over, each and every time I passed them, all I did was put on the cheesy smirk that grinned from ear to ear the entire time as I walked past. It was WAY more effective than walking by with anger. For many, watching others angry makes them happy. A happy person tends to piss the same group off since it gets under their skin. My general foreman was tickled by the tug-o-war interaction and gave me the nickname, "Fabulous Moohlah" after a legendary female wrestler. Even though I shared a rare moment during my career, I absolutely hate resorting to violence. I would only entertain it if I had to do it and felt like my back was up against the wall. I am willing to shake the dust off my wrestling uniform when I have to do it. In all seriousness, I do not immediately want to resort to any type of drama or violence. I have always believed in the power of the mantra that is- "success is the best revenge". If you are happy and smashing your goals to achieve success, you are not wasting energy on negative emotions or actions. Yes, people do notice the failures of others. However, they notice a person's success even more. A person's success can force the haters to eat some humble pie. Miserable people want their misery to seep onto other people since they love company. Successful people work to encourage other successful people to join them. When you are high on the clouds and happy as hell, you are not focusing on what other people have and you don't have. You want to work to continue your success. Chances are, you are already investigating the exact steps that are needed to achieve your goal and even actively working on achieving that goal. When on the happy high, you don't even desire to wipe any smirks off of anyone else's face. That happy soul has a high vibration that is a way different vibe than a person who is sulking about wiping a smirk off another person's face with their low vibrations. Trying to come at someone else with drama in an effort to wipe off the smirk on their face is such a waste of energy and shifts the focus away from your own successful path. It is way better to continue walking past people absolutely intoxicated with your own happiness and success. A smirk is wiped off a miserable person who is watching you walk by happy. Always choose to work with good energy. I am sure many people have a way different view on this question than I do and I respect that. I am aware that my response is not the only one. I'm sure the numbers are high on those folks who want some satisfaction through beating some ass in order to wipe a smirk off another person's face. As long as you have nothing to lose, do you my friend. After all, it is your risk and your satisfying reward to seize and enjoy or face the music later. :) Now, take off the boxing gloves and read the posed question and my response below. POSED QUESTION: "What is the most satisfying way you saw a smirk get wiped off someone's face?" -Judith Engelstad MY RESPONSE: "The best way to wipe a smirk off a person’s face is by chasing and smashing goals to become the most successful person that you can possible be. I have always believed in the phrase, “success is the best revenge”. I have guided teens, over the years, with that phrase. This phrase is especially valid and needed when the teen endures either an absent parent or a parent that has deemed them as worthless. The teen needs to just focus on their path to success and not waste energy on something they can’t control. Doing poorly does not compel a friend and/or family member to seek you out later or eat their words. Being successful sure as hell does. Besides, it is fruitless to waste energy on an aloof family member. The teen just needs to focus on being their best selves. Once you are in a good mental space and happy with progress, you are winning! Any person who is miserable also wants other people to be miserable. What more can you ask for if you are happy and successful? A miserable person with a smirk will not even be on your radar when you are in such a fabulous place in life. I wish you much luck on your happiness and success!" -Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-satisfying-way-you-saw-a-smirk-get-wiped-off-someones-face/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 Well, let me know what you think about this topic by dropping feedback in the comment section below? Did I change your mind at all on how you would have approached it? If not, we're still cool. I am mildly curious about your opinion on the question. I try my best to systematically dissect and break down the question in a thorough and thoughtful way. I also try to look at all angles even if that is not how I think. I was not capable of thinking from another view when I was younger. I used to be naïve and think that the average person had good intentions and took an honest approach. I was very disappointed when my bubble burst on my initial position on the thought patterns and agendas of others! As an older adult who has now encountered a wide variety of different mindsets, my eyes are way more open. I can now spot people who view life with different behavior patterns and agendas. I believe that many people choose violence when wiping smirks off other people's faces. I strongly disagree with going this route since it opens yourself up for future criminal records or civil action legal problems. I will always believe that success is the best revenge. The temptation to give another person a beat down is high. I'm not gonna lie. I like my portfolio that I have acquired in my life and I'm not willing to hand it over to some undeserving fool after caving in to temptation and making a bad split second decision. Well, do you agree or disagree with me? Let me know your own personal solution on the subject matter in the comment section below? Now, I need to get myself ready for bed. Therefore, have a fabulous Thursday evening at work or home solo or with friends and/or family. Try to enjoy your upcoming weekend however you wish or need to do. Try to keep cool, dry, and safe for the last part of the work week people! Peace out, Cub Scout! I recently released and shared my latest four podcast episodes that I have up on my Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel and the podcast platform of your choice. I have released the following: Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Episode #29: Part A-Sunday Funday With Friends And Family on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q1qZS9h_qMQ Episode #30: Part B-Sunday Funday With Friends And Family on YouTube: https://youtu.be/zDCCKj1iUYk Episode #31: Mrs. Canatuna Piggly Dogg Meat Complaint!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/bicjZ3EHcOg Episode #32: Work Adventures With One Un-Lucky Guy!! on The Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/qXetWjlHz2M CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (7) SHORT STORIES ON AMAZON!! I just released another short story this week on working with one of the worst apprentices, who earned the nickname Lucky, in the history of my career. The unique thing about this guy was that EVERYONE I worked with also had huge challenges working with the guy. As an apprentice, it is our obligation to teach them as journeyman/woman. In turn, it is their obligation to absorb what we teach and move accordingly. I even took the time to break down the task into a step-by-step method. He would then go do what he wanted and it was an absolute disaster. Out of anyone in the shop, I had the most patience with him. This is a guy that would never ever be able to become a contractor and work on his own. He was missing many key characteristics that it takes in order to work on a project from cradle to grave solo. I now have shared (7) short stories to my Kindle Vella Library. They are short stories that will become the makings of my next book within the #ConstructionTales series that will be entitled, Construction Tales: Volume II: My Illuminated Path Continues.. Construction Tales: Told By A Woman by Leslie M. Jasper- short stories for Kindle Vella on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment