Thursday, August 12, 2021

Just Released! Podcast Episodes #29 To #31 On YouTube And Podcast Platforms!!

Hello Everyone! I know that I ask ya a million times. How warm is it on your side of the globe today? We are experiencing an ongoing heat wave currently in New York City. I am sharing my recently released podcast episodes that I have up on my Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel and the podcast platform of your choice. I did create subtitles for these videos. It takes a lot of time. However, I believe it is worth it to help out my international audience where English is not your primary language. As stated in previous posts, I am not putting subtitles in my YouTube tutorial videos. I am sharing below my three latest Verbally Disastrous Podcast episodes. I am sharing a collaboration with Rick Horne from the Piggly Dogg Podcast. Check out and support the Piggly Dogg Podcast YouTube channel. I have released the following: Episode #29: Part A-Sunday Funday With Friends And Family, Episode #30: Part B-Sunday Funday With Friends And Family, and Episode #31: Mrs. Canatuna Piggly Dogg Meat Complaint!! These three podcast episodes have been released on all podcast platforms and YouTube. I am also sharing the release of my latest Kindle Vella short story. As of now, I have released (6) short stories on my Kindle Vella Library entitled, Construction Tales-Told By A Woman on Amazon. This is separate from my first book entitled, Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey To Become An Electrician that is also on Amazon. Check them all out down below: Here is Episode #29: Part A-Sunday Funday With Friends And Family-on the podcast platform of choice and the Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/Q1qZS9h_qMQ Here is Episode #30: Part B-Sunday Funday With Friends And Family-on the podcast platform of choice and the Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/zDCCKj1iUYk Here is Episode #31: Mrs. Canatuna Piggly Dogg Meat Complaint!!-on the podcast platform of choice and the Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/bicjZ3EHcOg Well, let me know your thoughts on my recent release of the three podcast episodes?? Be sure to let me know by dropping feedback in the comment section below or just show some support. I had a lot of fun working to create the audio/video with Rick from Piggly Dogg. I look forward to future collaborations as well. I also enjoyed sitting around bullshitting with my friends and family on Sunday. The editing sure as hell takes a lot of time. I have to get ready for the upcoming weekend up at Gavin Stock in Durham, New York. It is time for me to go back to other tasks. Therefore, have a fabulous Thursday afternoon either solo or with friends and/or family. It is time to enjoy the summer work week however you do when your family depends on you. Try to keep cool and safe this week people! Peace out, Cub Scout! CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (6) SHORT STORIES ON AMAZON!! I just released another short story recently on working while pregnant back in 2004 with my youngest son. I now have shared (6) short stories to my Kindle Vella Library. They are short stories that will become the makings of my next book within the #ConstructionTales series that will be entitled, Construction Tales: Volume II: My Illuminated Path Continues.. Construction Tales: Told By A Woman by Leslie M. Jasper- short stories for Kindle Vella on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #PigglyDogg #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment