Thursday, August 5, 2021

Just Released Podcast Episode #28: The Pregnant Construction Chick!?

Hello Everyone! I just worked to release my latest podcast Episode #28: The Pregnant Construction Chick!? onto YouTube and the podcast platform of your choice! I am also releasing this short story for my Kindle Vella Library that is entitled: Construction Tales-Told By A Woman. I will have (6) short stories released for Kindle Vella on Amazon. I figure I will need (15) short stories before I can release the next book of the #ConstructionTales series. In this latest short story and podcast episode, I talk about my decision to have another child before my 30th birthday back in 2005. Therefore, I stopped my birth control back in early 2004 and became pregnant a few months later. All I needed was a little Hawaiian Island vacation time for it to happen. I discuss how hard it was to get through my pregnancy when I had toxemia. My pregnancy journey at work was real rough as the winter progressed when I was forced to work outside. I had an opportunity to work inside and the general foreman was a complete asshole!! He will get a dose of his own karma for the shit he tried to do to me. I offered the details in this latest podcast episode and as a short story for Kindle. Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel for Episode #28: The Pregnant Construction Chick!? https://youtu.be/_6ymCWAsLgY Here is the Verbally Disastrous Podcast Episode #28 for Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/verbally-disastrous-podcast-leslie-m-jasper-melissa/id1560907872 Here is the Verbally Disastrous Podcast Episode #28 for Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy81NGI3NjY5Yy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw== Here is the Verbally Disastrous Podcast Episode #28 for Breaker: https://www.breaker.audio/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-with-leslie-m-jasper-and-melissa Here is the Verbally Disastrous Podcast Episode #28 for Castbox: https://castbox.fm/channel/The-Verbally-Disastrous-Podcast-With-Leslie-M.-Jasper-%26-Melissa-Polito-id3989834?country=us Here is the Verbally Disastrous Podcast Episode #28 for Radio Public: https://radiopublic.com/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-w-Wd9eeX Here is the Verbally Disastrous Podcast Episode #28 for Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/52xBe1cGlvu3YCCicEOfCj Well, let me know your thoughts about this latest Verbally Disastrous Podcast episode where I share about being pregnant in construction? This was not a made up story and very much a true story. I survived and so did my baby who is now my 16-year old son Johnny. Would you try to work as long as possible if you worked in construction? You can let me know your thoughts by dropping feedback in the comment section below. I would greatly appreciate it if you leave a comment that just shows some support for my page! Lately, I have been carving big blocks of time to write out my podcast episodes. It helps to ensure less editing and a quicker release. Can you believe that we are half way through the summer already? Make every day count and enjoy your free time with our loved ones. Therefore, have a fabulous Thursday morning either solo or with friends and/or family. Finish off your work week and enjoy the next upcoming weekend however you wish with your family and friends alike. Try to keep cool and safe today my friends! Peace out, Cub Scout! CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (6) SHORT STORIES ON AMAZON!! Yes, yes, yes, I have shared this new release of my (6) Kindle Vella Library short stories in a few of my other blog posts within the last weeks. They are short stories that will become the makings of my next book within the #ConstructionTales series that will be entitled, Construction Tales: Volume II: My Illuminated Path Continues.. Construction Tales: Told By A Woman by Leslie M. Jasper- short stories for Kindle Vella on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment