Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Just Released KOA Day Camp Videos On YouTube!

Hello Everyone! What are you doing on your side of the globe today? Are you being productive or procrastinating? Hopefully, you are successfully dodging hurricanes and any other forms of natural disasters and crisis. I apologize for going off the grid for the past week and not blogging. I opted to spend time with my family in the woods 3-hours north of New York City. As a kid that was born and raised in Oregon, I am drawn and very comfortable in the woods. Because of being in the woods, I didn't have Wi-Fi at my cabin. I opted to chill out each day and soak in nature instead of being online. I struggle with trying to read. I brought two books with me and didn't do much reading. My sons have also learned how to be comfy in the woods. How did you spend the month of August? Did you find family time? Did you opt to grind it out and work? Let me know in the comment section below. I am sharing the videos that I released on my Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel. Here are some more videos that I shared from my camping trip below: Verbally Disastrous Presents- KOA Day Camp Videos: Clip #1 on YouTube: https://youtu.be/YjpbE5dPkiM Verbally Disastrous Presents- KOA Day Camp Videos: Clip #2 on YouTube: https://youtu.be/OG94_OekmCU Verbally Disastrous Presents- KOA Day Camp Videos: Clip #3 on YouTube: https://youtu.be/PDG7VnN7o8I Verbally Disastrous Presents- KOA Day Camp Videos: Clip #4 on YouTube: https://youtu.be/oRm9ei_I8zQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- My Two Son's Dip In Pool Post Boxing Match on YouTube: https://youtu.be/7jPjhuXbrIY Verbally Disastrous Presents- My First Dip In The Camp Pool!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/B8WPjwJGkaE Do you go camping with your family? If not, are you interested in trying it for the very first time? Camping is a great opportunity to spend quality time with friends and family around a fire. If you want to drink beer with your group, it makes the experience even better. Don't worry, a fire, your dog, and noise will keep wild animals away. We all got together and played the game 'Life' and did many rounds of beer pong. For my birthday, I got a screen, a projector, a Wi-Fi adapted DVD player, and a mini waffle maker from my sons. I value to the opportunity to have future family nights all together in the future. There was a swimming pool on the campgrounds that we took advantage of on hot days. I have quite a few videos to share with you all. I plan to get back to blogging and working on the newest podcast episode very soon. I am going to Seaside Heights, NJ with friends for Labor Day weekend. I have a good friend with an efficiency unit on the south end of the Seaside boardwalk. My normal routine will resume after this weekend. I thank you for stopping by my blog and reading my content and checking out the videos. You are highly appreciated and I wish you a great Tuesday evening/morning/afternoon on your side of the globe. I am also going to share my latest podcast episodes. A few weeks ago, I released and shared my latest four podcast episodes that I have up on my Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel and the podcast platform of your choice. I have released the following: Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Episode #29: Part A-Sunday Funday With Friends And Family on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q1qZS9h_qMQ Episode #30: Part B-Sunday Funday With Friends And Family on YouTube: https://youtu.be/zDCCKj1iUYk Episode #31: Mrs. Canatuna Piggly Dogg Meat Complaint!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/bicjZ3EHcOg Episode #32: Work Adventures With One Un-Lucky Guy!! on The Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/qXetWjlHz2M CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (7) SHORT STORIES ON AMAZON!! A few weeks ago, I released another short story on working with one of the worst apprentices, who earned the nickname Lucky, in the history of my career. The unique thing about this guy was that EVERYONE I worked with also had huge challenges working with the guy. As an apprentice, it is our obligation to teach them as journeyman/woman. In turn, it is their obligation to absorb what we teach and move accordingly. I even took the time to break down the task into a step-by-step method. He would then go do what he wanted and it was an absolute disaster. Out of anyone in the shop, I had the most patience with him. This is a guy that would never ever be able to become a contractor and work on his own. He was missing many key characteristics that it takes in order to work on a project from cradle to grave solo. I now have shared (7) short stories to my Kindle Vella Library. They are short stories that will become the makings of my next book within the #ConstructionTales series that will be entitled, Construction Tales: Volume II: My Illuminated Path Continues.. Construction Tales: Told By A Woman by Leslie M. Jasper- short stories for Kindle Vella on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment