Monday, August 9, 2021

I Contributed To "Can't Buy Me A Job" by The Piggly Dogg Podcast Episode!!

Hello Everyone! I am excited to share the latest Piggly Dogg podcast episode where I play Mrs. Cannatuna and I am complaining about the bad meat that I bought at the Piggly Dogg country store!! Yes, the idea of the skit is to have a lil double entendre. The episode is an 80's themed podcast episode. I met the fellas from the 8750 Podcast and the Piggly Dogg podcast from my engagements on Twitter. This past weekend, we were discussing things we missed from growing up as a kid in the 1980's. I mentioned the candy cigarettes that we used to buy and those wax coke bottles with some sugar inside. Back in the 1980's, smoking was a way more acceptable thing. My mom used to write me a note and I would go to the store and buy her cigarettes. Cars, buildings, and almost any establishment had smoking going on inside. There was no such thing as a smoke free building or a designated smoke section back then. We used to get away with more shit back then too as kids. We didn't have the cameras and camera phones that ruin people's lives years later after posting stuff when they were young and dumb. I'm sure I would have huge regrets if social media existed back when I was a kid. I was just grateful for good weather to go outside all day and ride my bike with friends until dark. If we got a phone call, we dealt with it when we got home. It was a much slower pace than I is now. What are your memories of the 1980's if you were a kid or an adult during that era?? As kids, we used to chew on the tasetless wax bottle when we were done getting a sugar rush from the inside contents. Do you remember that growing up? I am giving you the anchor link so that you can find the link to the podcast platform of your choice. I will offer the Spotify link as well below. I am also sharing a copy of the transcript of my contribution. I am not sure yet, since I just found out about the release maybe 2 hours ago, how much of it was used in the episode. I plan to listen when I go out on my evening walk tonight. Check out the lastest episode below: The latest episode "Can't Buy Me A Job" by The Piggly Dogg Podcast on Anchor: https://anchor.fm/pigglydogg The latest episode "Can't Buy Me A Job" by The Piggly Dogg Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7Ew7gsqfx8flY8r6ImMzTW?si=U_ggAizNQHWmuYhXZLPqkQ&dl_branch=1 Here is the transcript of my contribution to the podcast below: Good day, this is Mrs. Cannatuna and I own the Big Lick Stoney Bottom Lodge on Winding Trail Rd. Near Lake Moomaw. It's been a family business since 1835. I'm a regular customer who comes in weekly to get my groceries to feed my hungry lodge patrons. 00:50 I appreciate your sales and often take advantage of them since it helps me save money. I love to keep my money. I mean I love to save money. 01:02 My my, Emmitt is growing up to be such a handsome boy and so polite. I have a granddaughter. Her name is Susie that I should introduce me to her. That would be so lovely. 01:19 We should schedule a playdate where we watch them like a hawk so that they don't do any funny business. Susie is growing up to be a beautiful young lady. Thank goodness she doesn't resemble her father. 01:32 Bless his heart. He means well. He's just a little hard on the eyes. If you know what I mean? I don't know what my daughter sees in him. He does take care of his family so I don't dislike the man. 01:48 Now, I never usually have a problem with any products from your store. The quality is usually fresh and quite flavorful. My customers never complained until most recently. You see Sir, I'm just struggling with your meat. I just picked up some beef, lamb, chicken, some pork chops, large sausage, and veal. The sausage is not hard enough. When you squeeze it, it becomes mushy. It doesn't have that snap when you bite into it either like it normally does. The chicken is more slimy than algae laiden rocks in the ocean. The beef should be red instead of this brownish Gray color. It's like the blood packed up and hitchhiked away from the beef. The veal is normally delectable and mighty tender. However, as soon as my lodge patrons finished dinner, they scattered and raced each other to the bathrooms. It's a good thing I keep a good stock of toilet paper. They were passing the toilet paper like a button in a relay race. I am so embarrassed about this problem. Some customers checked out early, while others wanted refunds. Word of mouth about your bad meat will spread like wildfire throughout the town of Salt Lick and it absolutely kill my business too. Check your freezers to see if they're working properly. My freezer is brand new so I know it's not my problem. If another man is giving you bad meat, you need to have a word with him. Bad meat is bad for business for all of us. Hopefully, you can get better meat from a new man on the meat market. Maybe he has better prices too? I'm demanding that you refund my bad meat! If you don't solve this problem, I will lose customers and so will you! 03:45 I will cancel my credit card if I don't get some form of satisfaction. If I have to, I will go buy meat from your competition. I like to only get my meat from you though. 03:57 But, you need to work with me to get the right meat. I shall speak with you soon. Bye bye. 04:06 the right meat. I shall speak with you soon. Bye bye. This wraps up another episode on the Verbally Disaster podcast that can be found on Spotify, SoundCloud and YouTube. For more information, head over to www.constructiontales.com. 04:21 Thank you for listening and have a great one. Here is the latest podcast Episode #28: The Pregnant Construction Chick!? that is on the Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/_6ymCWAsLgY Well, let me know your thoughts about this latest Piggly Dogg podcast episode?? Be sure to let me know by dropping feedback in the comment section below or just show some support. I had a lot of fun thinking about what I was going to say and crafting it. I sent him the file, via email, and told him to edit as he sees fit. I am honored that Rick gave me an opportunity to contribute to his podcast. I said that I would blog and share the episode so here it is!! Well, now it is time for me to go finish my steps for today on my night walk. I intend to catch this episode while on my walk since I have yet to hear it all come together. Therefore, have a fabulous Monday evening either solo or with friends and/or family. It is time to enjoy the summer work week however you do when your family depends on you. Try to keep cool and safe this week people! Peace out, Cub Scout! CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (6) SHORT STORIES ON AMAZON!! I just released another short story this week on working while pregnant back in 2004 with my youngest son. I now have shared (6) short stories to my Kindle Vella Library. They are short stories that will become the makings of my next book within the #ConstructionTales series that will be entitled, Construction Tales: Volume II: My Illuminated Path Continues.. Construction Tales: Told By A Woman by Leslie M. Jasper- short stories for Kindle Vella on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment