Thursday, July 8, 2021

Just Released Episode #25: The Time My GFCI Popped!

Hello Everyone! I just released Podcast Episode #25: The Time My GFCI Popped onto the podcast platform of our choice and onto YouTube. I again hosted this episode solo, the second time this week, on the time I had gotten into an altercation with a dude. I have not produced a podcast episode, prior to #24 & #25, since the end of June. Therefore, I produced two podcast episodes. At some point, I may get better at producing more weekly podcast episodes. However, I don't think I will since I get busy. Besides, I want to keep this as fun and not so stressful. This challenge happened on a very large project in Stamford, CT back in 2007. I share what goes on during a brand new job coming out of the ground in the most simplest way I can. I introduced some of my co-workers, my straw foreman, and general foreman during the build-up to the showdown between myself and the monokote sprayers. They came on the project with the biggest attitudes I have ever seen on an entire group of people. They picked fights with people who were just doing their job. They were methodically and systematically terrorizing all of the trades on the project on a daily basis. This episode is dedicated to a fellow journeyman we lost this year, Scott Gross. Scott worked on the same project as this episode. He is younger than I am and is gone way too damn soon. May he RIP and his family find comfort and healing with the loss of their husband, son, father, and so much more. After the altercation, Scott had the funniest take on my fight as well as other things that happened on that jobsite. He is a guy that I am terribly sorry was lost to cancer this year. We also lost one of my partners on this project. My partner Willy died not long after retiring. I know he had health issues including heart problems. I know he had stints put into his heart before that project. He is another guy that will be missed! Podcast Episode #25: The Time My GFCI Popped on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q_sIAknNT14 The link for The Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/52xBe1cGlvu3YCCicEOfCj?si=wnPAHdh6SHmyTxZCwABj2g&dl_branch=1 Well, what do you think about my latest podcast episode about an altercation on the job? This was not something I was proud of yet happened. I felt like it was an interesting story to tell. I was most certainly being bullied by a dude who just couldn't cash the check he had written. Have you ever encountered the same level on disrespect while you are trying to work? If so, leave your feedback down below and tell me about it. I thank you kindly for stopping by on my side of the world. You have many options and I am honored that you have dedicated your time to peep my content. Now that we are friends, you need to come by more often. Okay? As stated a million times previously, I appreciate your feedback, comments, and suggestions to improve my content. I wish you a peaceful evening, afternoon, or morning on your side of the world, depending on your time zone. You are appreciated and I hope you get a laugh or two our of my tall tales and detailed observations. I shall harass ya again soon enough so have a fabulous Thursday evening. It is back to the grind people. Try to keep cool and safe this week and upcoming weekend people! Peace out, Cub Scout! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment