Thursday, July 22, 2021

Can You Keep A Secret?

Hello Everyone! I have been involved with many things this past week. How has your week been? I opted to respond to some Quora questions while out on my evening strolls. I have been walking regularly for the past year. I had previously packed on some pounds after I started Covid-19 remote working. The stress from the unknown factors did not help either. Gaining the weight made me miserable so I just opted to counteract the new sedentary work life via walking some miles at night. I'm pleased to say that I got those pounds off and much more. I am still working on it. Anyone else doing their walking too? I want to always be in decent shape to have to kick some ass if I have to do so. I now work to get a minimum of 13K steps in each day. In the past week, I actually got in 25K steps and was hurting by the end of the trek. I have to keep at this goal since it is regular thing I do now. Besides, those endorphins from exercise and your favorite music is a good type of high to have. I have learned some lessons and gained some new habits from this pandemic within the past year. What have you learned in the past year that has been helpful to you moving forward? How are you when it comes to keeping a secret? Do you feel compelled to blab the gossip around or do you keep a secret close to the vest and take it to the grave? How do you feel if you feel safe enough to divulge a secret only to find out that it has been blabbed to others? If you feel violated, we are on the same page? If you feel like you that you just paid the price of a slice of your privacy to discovery the integrity of this person, we are still on the same page. I don't understand the person who justifies their choice of exposing another person's private thoughts to other parties. Here is the posed question and my response below. POSED QUESTION: "What does it mean if you tell somebody a secret about somebody and they go back and spread it?" -Taylor Santiago MY RESPONSE: "You just paid a price of privacy to learn that the person you told a secret to has no ability to exercise discretion. You learned that you cannot trust them. You also learned their feelings about you by making those kinds of moves behind your back. Be grateful that the price to learn that lesson wasn't more involved than a just chunk of privacy. It could have been a financial drain or cost a person their life. I wish you luck in the future with whom you trust your deepest secrets". -Leslie M. Jasper https://qr.ae/pG5vQI I thank you for stopping by on my side of the globe. I so appreciate you choosing my content within a sea of other writers. Feel free to drop feedback, questions on my content, or just show some love. I sincerely hope you have amazing weekend plans no matter what they involve. I have a few more Quora questions and my responses to share with you. I have worked on them while on my night walk this past week. I walk at night since it is cooler and more calm. I am not a huge fan of heat and humidity unless I am in the pool or at a water park with a drink in my hand. Believe it or not, we are half way through the summer already. Enjoy what is left and go out and make the best of it in your free time. Therefore, have a fabulous Thursday afternoon either solo or with friends and/or family. It is time to get through the work week however you do when your family depends on you. Try to keep cool and safe this week and upcoming weekend people! Peace out, Cub Scout! CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (5) SHORT STORIES ON AMAZON! Yes, yes, yes, I have shared this new release of my (5) Kindle Vella Library short stories in a few of my other blog posts within the last weeks. They are short stories that will become the makings of my next book within the #ConstructionTales series that will be entitled, Construction Tales: Volume II: My Illuminated Path Continues.. Construction Tales: Told By A Woman by Leslie M. Jasper- short stories for Kindle Vella on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment