Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Advice On Qualities To Look For In A Partner?

Photo Credit: www.essayhell.com Hello Everyone! I stumbled upon another requested question on Quora. This seemed like a decent question for a young person to ask. I wish that I had advice when I was younger. Then again, I was head strong and needed to make my own mistakes. I had gotten married as a young 18-year old girl. I only ran with the extreme physical chemistry and I didn't look beyond the external shell. Looking back, that was a huge mistake. I was a young kid who thought it was a great idea to embark on the adult thing as a teen wife. Once you get into the weeds, dealing with another person on every aspect of life was a huge challenge. Being financially, emotionally, legally, and physically responsible for another person can be a scary thing. It's scary that a spouse can ruin you in every way possible. My husband ended up passing away in an accident two years after getting married. I have no idea if we would have made it as a couple. My older self says no since I am a very different person compared to my 18-year old self. The person I am today would be checking my partner for the laundry list of matching qualities below. Even with great qualities, I am still a rather cautious person. With my age comes quite a few years-worth of experience. I have tried playing it safe with all future relationships after being a "child" bride. I'm interested in your perspective since I am aware that I am not the only voice of reason on the planet. Well now, here is another piece of advice...do you think I read the question correctly? Did I read it wrong? Do you have different advice for the person? Leave your input in the comment section below. Here is the posed question and my response below: POSED QUESTION: "What should I know about someone before I tell them I like them?" -Cameron Iacobucci MY RESPONSE: "You should know a decent amount about a person before revealing that you like them. Each level is a progression to your end goal. What is your end goal? Are you just looking for friends with benefits? If so, then just speak up. If you are looking for a long-term relationship or marriage, then you want to have a few basics down before going deeper into a rabbit hole with the other person. Why get wrapped up in a person if you are not ultimately compatible? People have one set of expectations and they evolve over time. Not doing your homework ahead of time can lead to heart break for both parties down the road. The first basic stage is finding a person physically attractive. Then love is on another level. Marriage or a long-term companion is an even higher level. You should know if you are both compatible with the following: 1. common interests such as hobbies, music, etc. 2. a party goer vs a home body 3. desire to have children in the future 4. any issues with religion if not the same 5. the relationship goals of each person 6. the dynamics of each family member nearby 7. short and long term dreams and goals 8. desired geographic location to settle down 9. the family dynamics upon first having a child 10. the type of spender/saver each party is 11. which person wants to keep up with the Jones vs frugal? 12. the type of career a person plans to have I believe that you should pay attention to these basic qualities along with your personal goals in the very beginning. You can avoid falling in love with someone that was incompatible from the minute you opted to let them know that they like you or they shared that they liked you. It is never to soon to think about the future. I wish you luck on finding the right fit for you!" -Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/What-should-I-know-about-someone-before-I-tell-them-I-like-them/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 Well, you can let me know how you feel about this topic by dropping feedback, pose some questions on my content, or just show some love. I try to respond to these questions when I am doing my nightly stroll within the past few weeks. I walk at night since it is cooler and more calm. I am not a huge fan of heat and humidity unless I am in the pool or at a water park with a drink in my hand. Believe it or not, we are half way through the summer already. Enjoy what is left and go out and make the best of it in your free time. Therefore, have a fabulous Tuesday afternoon either solo or with friends and/or family. It is time to get through the work week however you do when your family depends on you. Try to keep cool and safe this new week people! Peace out, Cub Scout! CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (5) SHORT STORIES ON AMAZON!If Yes, yes, yes, I have shared this new release of my (5) Kindle Vella Library short stories in a few of my other blog posts within the last weeks. They are short stories that will become the makings of my next book within the #ConstructionTales series that will be entitled, Construction Tales: Volume II: My Illuminated Path Continues.. Construction Tales: Told By A Woman by Leslie M. Jasper- short stories for Kindle Vella on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment