Thursday, July 15, 2021

Advice On Assessing Risk Vs Reward & Fighting "The Man"

Photo Credit: Sasha Baron Cohen as "Ali G" Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!?! I see we are already in the middle of the summer of 2021! For some reason, it is going by way too damn fast! I have spent more time inside than I would like to be this summer. I have had a busy year or more fighting a huge corporation, I shall leave them anonymous, regarding my 401K matters. I have made a some progress with a little bit more to go. When it is resolved, I will offer some guidance without going in too personal on my own affairs. The guidance is how to go above their head and ring the bell. This will force them to listen to your complaints and address them. I wish I had someone to tell me what to do on this issue over a year ago. They have an obligation to help me, as a client, and have my best interests at heart. I have realized that you have to not fear their size and be willing to do your homework and fight for what is right and fair. The bigger the entity, the less personal they are with your affairs. This makes them prone to mistakes. In the future, I will do a YouTube video on that as opposed to writing it out. Some may ask "why?" and my answer is simple- I wish there was someone to guide me when I was younger on a variety of things. I am grateful that God has given me the ability to be resourceful and figure stuff out. As an older person, not quite the village elder yet, we should pass on our knowledge to other people. It can serve as valuable data for the many people facing the same problem. The power of knowledge is greater than any weapon we have. Besides, it is good karma to help others in need in the way that you wish to serve. At the end of the day, you have to do your own homework, keep your paystubs, and not allow the stress of life to consume you so that you are not properly watching the "store". To date, I have won one of my claims. I will announce and share that video once it is completed. I try to offer some of what I have learned. Additionally, I learn from people every day. Classic example is that I learned about the deliciousness of manchego cheese. I love cheese and have never heard nor tried it before. Manchego cheese comes from the La Mancha region of Spain. It is the milk of sheep and is aged between 60 days and 2 years! Each serving is: 0 net carbs, 10g fat, 7g protein, and 120 calories. It is great for someone who is lactose intolerant? I am assuming but unsure about that. What a treat to discover with my friend who had it at her house. Now that I am wildly shifting gears between topics, here is some advice from a request on Quora. I have the posed question and my response below so check it out. POSED QUESTION: "Someone told me, "you are just not a good person to lose to." What does this mean?" -Jacob Taendler MY RESPONSE: "Each and every action you do has a reward and/or a risk. If you calculate that often, your path as an adult may be clearer vs the person who blindly takes on all risk while chasing the reward. I am running on very little information here so speaking broadly. The speaker, giving out the quote, has observed the words and actions of the recipient of the quote. Perhaps they have studied them on a date, in school, in a social setting, at work, as a potential business partner, social media posts, etc. The observations can be for a day or for years. Remember that those first impressions are lasting ones. The speaker has made a determination that whatever plans they had to interact with the recipient were not worth the risk. As the recipient, you can take mental inventory of the words or actions while in the presence of the speaker. You can either: a) own anything foul on your part, b) attempt to clarify what was a “misunderstanding”, or c) strap up your boots and keep it moving. By reaching out to pose the question on Quora, you more than likely want to review a) or b). You cannot control the actions of others. You can only manage and correct your own words or actions. It is up the other person to accept or decline. I wish you luck on which door you choose". -Leslie M. Jasper If you could follow me on Amazon in the Kindle Vella store, I would really appreciate. I shall offer my support to you as well if you share with me your page. I am curious to see if my short stories are of interest to people. They are short stories that will become the makings of my next book within the #ConstructionTales series that will be entitled, Construction Tales: Volume II: My Illuminated Path Continues.. I figured the only way that I will be able to write volume II is via a series of short stories. My Volume I goes by the hashtag #ConstructionTales since it is shorter to use than the full name. My first book is entitled, Construction Tales: Volume 1: My Journey To Become An Electrician. This first volume was released back in 2013. My edited teen version is entitled, Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide To Accomplish Anything In Life. I felt like the message is strong yet the content was too raw. I had also received feedback on a story that started and stopped. Apparently, I re-started and finished the story in a different chapter. I attempted to fix it and the teen version was released in 2014. I believe that, all though mild with content, is a better version of the book. I appreciate any and all reader reviews.
Construction Tales: Told By A Woman by Leslie M. Jasper- short stories for Kindle Vella on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM You are too nice to me to keep coming here to read my work week after week! How can I ever repay you?? Maybe via keep offering writings to check out. I thank you for stopping by on my side of the world. You have many options and I am honored that you have dedicated your time to peep my content. Now that we are friends, you need to come by more often. You promise? As I've stated so eloquently before, I appreciate your feedback, comments, and suggestions to improve my content. I wish you a peaceful evening, afternoon, or morning on your side of the world, depending on your time zone. You are appreciated and I hope you get a laugh or two out of my tales and detailed observations from back when I worked with the tools. I shall harass ya again soon enough so have a fabulous Thursday evening. It is back to the grind people. Try to keep cool and safe this week and upcoming weekend people! Peace out, Cub Scout! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment