Friday, October 17, 2014

Multi-Author Event- Blodgett Memorial Library in Fishkill October 18, 2014 12-4 pm

Hello Everyone, I have been invited for a second time to the Blodgett Memorial Library in Fishkill, New York for their multi-author book signing event. Local authors from the New York City area are invited to showcase their work while offering their books to interested readers. I now have the teen and adult version of my book. The teen version is entitled, Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide to Accomplish Anything in Life. The adult version is entitled, Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey to Become an Electrician by Leslie M Jasper. They are both available in paperback and e-books on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. They are available globally as well. If you are interested in stopping by to say hello, the library is located at: Blodgett Memorial Library 37 Broad Street Fishkill, New York 12524 Phone: 845-896-9215 Fax: 845-896-9243 Email: blodmem@optonline.net http://blodgettmemoriallibrary.org/ My son, Johnny, will be helping me to pitch to readers about my book. He will be working hard to win over readers! I will be selling the books (teen and adult) for $5/each at the event. If you want to get in on this 50% reduced price, stop by the library. Have a great Friday and weekend. Thanks to all blog readers (outside the U.S. too!) for stopping by my blog! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment