Monday, October 13, 2014

Construction Tales YouTube Promo Video/ My First Taped Book Interview

Hello Everyone! I have not shared my first taped book interview. I worked with gracious host, Vinny Daquino, to tape an episode of Let's Talk Writing Episode #69. It is a YouTube Video. Here is the link: http://youtu.be/gNiI08b0evs I also had my cousin Kristina help me put together a video to promote the book. I filmed real job site footage while read the back cover of my book. It gives an idea of what the book is about. The book is intended to be humorous while letting readers know what my journey was like. I do not seek sympathy or anything negative in nature. It is meant to inspire people to tackle challenges and make even the most difficult situations happen. I feel that I was in a difficult spot at one time and I pushed through and accomplished my goals! Here is the Book Promo Video: http://youtu.be/-MQAV8hQfr0 Have a great work week! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment