Sunday, October 5, 2014

Guest Speaker- Girl Scouts of Pennsylvania Saturday October 11, 2014

Hello everyone!

I am proud to say I will be a guest speaker with a fellow female electrician, Amber Ray, to a group of 100 young Girl Scouts from Pennsylvania. A rep from the organization reached out to a rep for AFL-CIO to gain some women in the construction field to talk to the girls about what it is like in the trades. I plan to tell the girls about my experiences and talk about my teen version of my book. The teen version is entitled, Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide to Accomplish Anything in Life. It is available on Amazon and Barnes&Noble. I will post pictures from the event. I am open to other speaking engagements.  Empowering young people is very important!  Have a great day!

http://www.gsep.org/

Cheers!

Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment