Monday, October 6, 2014

Multi-Author Event Blodgett Memorial Library Fishkill, New York October 18, 2014

Hello To All,


I was invited by the Blodgett Memorial Library in Fishkill, NY to participate in a second multi-author event at their library.  It is going to take place from 12 noon - 4pm on October 18, 2014 at the Blodgett Memorial Library.  I will be a handful of other local authors to showcase our books and talk to potential readers about our literary works.  The address of the library is:


Blodgett Memorial Library
 37 Broad St.
Fishkill, NY 12524
(845) 896-9215


Stop by the library and say hello!  I am open to visiting other libraries in the New York area.  I would even entertain traveling to other locations.  Feel free to contact me on any of my social media sites.  I am under Leslie M Jasper at Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest. 


Have a great day!




Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment