Monday, February 1, 2021

Sharing The 2013 Jasper Home Basement Renovation Slide Show- Via Animoto Software

Hi Everyone! I hope you are being safe tonight. Here in New York City, we are in the midst of a intense and powerful snowstorm. I am staying in the house warm and safe. I wish you all the same. I am toying around with some slideshow software. Yes, before you say it- I probably should have just stuck with a PowerPoint slide presentation. However, I wanted to be creative with the mini project. I opted to try Animoto's free software slide show feature. It was relatively user friendly with some cool features. I was hoping to download the file. I am disappointed that I only was able to retrieve a link to the file. I created a slide show of my 2013 basement renovation project. Here is the link to the slideshow: https://animoto.com/play/MDIg6Ysw01cLn5SN2Tbeew After all, it was my first time hanging rock on the ceiling solo as a chick.👊 I plan to narrate and load it to YouTube in the near future. Please come subscribe and support my #VerballyDisastrous YouTube channel. I pinky swear promise that if you subscribe to my channel, I will immediately come to your page and subscribe in return. I have a goal to achieve 2 million subscribers in the next 5 years. Please show me some support and I will support your cause as well. If your content catches my eye, I will possibly feature it in one of my future podcast episodes. Here is the screenshot of my Verbally Disastrous podcast #YouTube #channel that needs your lo<3e and support:
As always, I thank you for stopping by to check out my content! I wish you a safe week until we speak virtually together again. Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author & Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast on Spotify (coming soon) #ConstructionTales #books #funny #podcast #new #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #renovationproject #topic #discuss #mic #sheetrock #woman #womenlovetools #Animoto #slideshow #Melissa #cohost #YouTube #channel #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment