Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Podcast Subjects My 15 Year-Old Son Wants To Discuss With Me

hi everyone! I want to share some podcast topics that my 15-year old son Johnny wants to discuss as part of some future podcast topics. Nicknamed Jho, he wants to do some research on some current events. From time to time, my eldest, he is 26-years old, son Tom will join us in on the discussion. They are both looking forward to working on these creative projects with me for the podcast. Additionally, Jho plans to work on some comedy skits to be released on YouTube. I am looking forward to viewing Jho's creativity behind the camera now that he is older than his previous projects. I may be biased but I find my sons to be very humorous. Here are some topics that Johnny is interested in discussing with his brother and I: Johnny's old #ConstructionTales book promo skits when he was 8-9 years old. Robinhood- The trading app and the 20-year old young man who committed suicide over his account issue. Videos via Smosh- A humorous channel on YouTube that he grew up watching. James Freeman Videos- A YouTube channel that focuses on chasing corrupt politicians and law enforcement content. Audit The Audit- A YouTube channel that reviews police and civilian interactions. Meth Urine- A rather odd topic where users of crystal meth drink their own urine in order to achieve a bigger high from the drug. The one topic on this list that I am uncertain about the content and the direction of the episode. I will try to keep it PG as much as possible.
I will share when the topics are created into podcast episodes on Spotify, YouTube, and Soundcloud. As new subject matter rolls in, I will share that content as well. I encourage suggestions, especially from fellow teen readers, on subjects to discuss. Jho knows that I am posting this thread with his topics so he will be on here reading any comments. I am thrilled that he is willing to work on this project with me. It serves as our quality time. I am sure many teenagers would scoff at working on a podcast project with their mother. Then again, he would say that we have a unique relationship. It is true for both of my sons. I have always been an "open book" with honest answers for posed questions. There is literally no subject that is "off limits" under my roof. Thank goodness I don't have a salacious high school history or tremendous drama!! If so, I would have felt compelled to fully disclose details, upon being asked, that would make many people cringe. I am aware that being an open book takes courage and is not for everyone. I am quite sure that the subjects that I am comfortable discussing with my sons, many people would choose to omit. The objective is to never fear me and shy away from important subject matter. I would rather they get the scoop from me than on the streets. I never had an open communication line with my parents and it hampered my growth tremendously!! I think about how much data I could have really used from my parents if they were open to discussing. I went into the military after high school super naïve without knowing about the birds and the bees. I didn't even know what a menstrual cycle was as a teenager. I discovered it at 14-years old and hid it for a few months since it freaked me out. It took a tremendous amount of courage to speak up and ask for help on the subject matter. I remember being absolutely terrified and embarrassed to speak up on the issue of "Aunt Flow". Meanwhile, I probably have the most random, wild, and carefree discussions with my sons. It should be very interesting podcast episodes come to think about it. Both of my sons have similar yet very different personalities. Tom is more reserved, sharp, funny, and an observer like his mom. Jho is such a wise kid, very outgoing, over the top humorous delivery with animated mannerisms, and sometimes sounds older than his age. I used to tease Jho when he was younger and call him Google since he sounded like a walking encyclopedia (Yes, I am showing my age). In modern times, he would be a walking Alexa or Siri. I do not want one of those Alexa devices in my personal space. They kind of freak me out since I am extremely fond of my privacy. Additionally, I do not find them trustworthy in regard to recording and sharing personal data. I am sure I will have a chat with Johnny about Alexa in the near future. As always, I thank you for taking time to stop and read my content!! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author & Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on Spotify, YouTube, and Soundcloud #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment