Friday, February 12, 2021

Check Out VERY Funny Johnny’s Book Promo YouTube Videos!!

Hello everyone! I wanted to share some videos that my son creatively came up to help market the book #ConstructionTales. My son Johnny is turning 16-years old in April. I just reminded him this week about the book promotional videos he created while I laughed behind the camera. He had forgotten about the majority of them. He cringed at his Officer Johnny video. I laugh at it each time and cherish them. He was about 9-10 years old at the time of the filming. It will be a video that we can all laugh at in the family when he gets even older in age. By then, they will become a treasured memory for him and his children. I am sure there will be a video played at his wedding in the future. He told me his inspiration for the creation of this video was from the YouTube channel Smosh. I will try to reach out to them to let them know it exists since it is very funny. Here is the Officer Johnny video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/I72MEm-9d7Q Here is a video, called Sneaky Johnny, where Johnny is hiding under a blanket from his parents while trying to promote the book: https://youtu.be/sepxMHMaQ0w Here is the video, called Johnny Chamberlain, where he is acting like a player who is hanging out with our beloved- the late & great Bootsie the Siamese cat: https://youtu.be/zh41MrKP64Q I cannot forget the video, called Ms. Johnny, where I was howling so much, I had to do the video a few times. It is rated my favorite Johnny promo video. Check it out: https://youtu.be/zY54JS8dnzc I adore this last video I am going to share entitled, Workout Johnny. He is so animated with his facial features and expressions. I have a tough time not laughing in these videos: https://youtu.be/LnbPpPEJOno As always, thanks for stopping by to check out my content. You have many choices. I am honored that I am one of your choices. The first episode of The Verbally Disastrous Podcast is now available on Spotify, YouTube, and Soundcloud for your listening pleasure. The first episode is on the Amazon Prime video Lot Lizard. For those that do not know, a lot lizard is a prostitute that works trucks stops looking to exchange sex for money. Check it out and let me know what you think. We welcome topic ideas as well. Thanks again and speak at ya soon! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author & Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on Spotify, YouTube, and Soundcloud #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment