Thursday, February 4, 2021

I Have Released "I Talk My Sons Into Foolery" Videos Onto My Verbally Disastrous Channel On YouTube

hello everyone! I am in the process of studying for my NYC Site Safety Manager exam. I have released a few videos where I am reviewing building code and practice test questions. I know it is not very fun for a person not interested in the subject matter. I plan on going into the safety niche with videos that are a little more amusing in nature. Additionally, I have been releasing a series of short funny videos with my sons doing various activities together. I opted to start a video series with my sons. They are both very funny, creative, and adventurous souls. My eldest Tom is a young adult and works as an apprentice electrician like his mom. My youngest Johnny is a sophomore in high school. Johnny is much more outgoing and willing to do crazy antics than his brother. Tom is the more reserved one as he has gotten older. I typically jump right into the middle of them to get in on fun activities. I prefer to be behind the camera. With my debut on the podcast & new YouTube channel, I will have to learn how to get used to the front of the camera- at some point. For now, here are a few videos, that are slowly growing in popularity, that belong to the "I Talk My Sons Into Foolery" series on YouTube: https://youtu.be/qc7LxIMxz8I https://youtu.be/yPKcqq3R8Vk Here are a few videos, that are slowly growing in popularity, that belong to the "I Talk My Sons Into Foolery" series on YouTube: As always, I thank you for taking time to stop by and review my blog and check out my YouTube channel. If you have a YouTube channel, let me know so that I may show support in return. Have a great week! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper #channel #family #sons #videos #podcast #new #YouTube #VerballyDisastrous #renovationproject #topic #discuss #mic #sheetrock #woman #womenlovetools #tools #slideshow #Melissa #cohost #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment