Monday, February 1, 2021

Please Click Subscribe & Support My Verbally Disastrous YouTube Channel

Hello Everyone! As you know, I am just launching the Verbally Disastrous podcast on Spotify. I have been promoting #ConstructionTales since it's release in 2013. However, I did not promote my YouTube channel at the time- a regret of mine. Therefore, I am starting from the bottom on the YouTube social media platform. I plan to host and upload my first podcast episode with co-host Melissa by next weekend. I am in need of your help and support. If you can hunt down my YouTube channel and click the subscribe button, I will search for your page and return the subscription. Here is a screenshot of my YouTube channel:
I keep asking for input on future topics for the podcast. If you have any suggestions, please let me know on the variety of platforms. If you would like to be a guest, let me know that as well. I will try to work and arrange a collaboration on my channel. My podcast content will be a wide variety of random topics. However, the viewpoint comes from two self sufficient, strong, and independent career women. I am sure our angle will be unique since I am a journeywoman electrician by trade and Melissa is an emergency room registered nurse. We have walked our career path and not merely speaking about it. We both would like to think we are NOT feminists. However, others may disagree with that thought. It is still up for debate. The goal of your content is to provide humor, inspire, and possibly teach within the realms of expertise. Again, we thank you for stopping by to review our content. Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author & Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast on Spotify (coming soon) #ConstructionTales #books #funny #podcast #new #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #renovationproject #topic #discuss #mic #sheetrock #woman #womenlovetools #Animoto #slideshow #Melissa #cohost #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment