Sunday, September 22, 2013

Construction Tales Book Tour Dates

Hello everyone!

As promised, I am attaching a short list of my book tour.  I am venturing out into the Mid-Hudson Valley doing book signings at libraries.  I plan to also reach out to other parts of the New York tri-state area.  My virtual book tour is scheduled for November 17-20, 2013.  You must register for that event beforehand.  I will be available online live to talk about the book and answer any reader questions!
Here is a list of the library book tour dates I have on hand at the moment.  Each week I am sure there will be more that I will add.  I believe each library would like for people to register ahead of time.


Monday October  21, 2013
Saugerties Public Library
91 Washington Avenue
Saugerties, New York 12477

 

Friday October 26, 2013
Gardiner Library
133 Farmer’s Turnpike
Gardiner, New York  12525

 

local author event (End of October)
Blodgett Memorial Library
37 Broad Street
Fishkill, New York 12524

 

Kent Public Library
17 Sybil’s Crossing
Kent Lakes, New York 10512

 

Wednesday December 18, 2013
LaGrange Library
488 Freedom Plains Rd. (Rt.55)
Suite #109
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603


 Thanks for reading and have a fabulous day!!
 
Sincerely,
 
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment