Friday, September 20, 2013

Virtual Book Tour Cafe Book Talk in November!!

Hello everyone,
I wanted to give the link for my virtual book tour coming in November online from the 17th to the 20th in 2013.  I am also slowly forming a physical book tour as well!  I will be posting those dates and times and locations sometime this weekend.  I did get an email from Amazon saying that the book is available as an ebook for Kindle.  However, the link was not working.  I am hoping to actually get word that the Kindle version is available sometime tomorrow.  I will post as soon as that is available.  The book is available on Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com in a paperback form.  Nook through BarnesandNoble.com is now available.  I am still working on the audio version of the book...coming soon I promise!  Stay tuned for updates!

Regards!
Leslie M. Jasper

http://www.virtualbooktourcafe.com/3/category/leslie%20m%20jasper99645d9bf4/1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment