Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Construction Tales- Available on Barnes & Noble as Paperback....and Nook in 72 Hours or Less!!

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I am excited to announce that Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey to Becoming an Electrician is also available on the Barnes & Noble.com website as a paperback!  In the next 72 hours, it will be available worldwide electronically for Nook readers!  I look forward to seeing it available on Nook shortly!  In addition, I am awaiting to see the book become electronically available for Kindle as well.  I also plan to publish an audio books version of the book as well!  I am providing the link to the Barnes & Noble website.  When the Nook version goes live, I will update and provide the link also!  I am excited and cannot wait to hear reader reviews and feedback!! Have a great week!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/construction-tales-volume-I?keyword=construction+tales+volume+I&store=nookstore



Cheers!!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment