Tuesday, October 8, 2013

International Trade Fair in Guadalajara, Mexico November 30-December 8, 2013

Hello everyone,

I just signed on to have my book showcased at the International Trade Fair in Guadalajara, Mexico from November 30-December 08, 2013.  It will be on display for vendors and potential investors. 

In addition, the book will also make an appearance at the 2013 New England Library Association that will be taking place October 20-22, 2013 in Portland, Maine.  I plan to register for other international trade fairs in the near future.  My goal is to register for the London Book Fair soon.  I will post when I officially register for that venue as well as others.  I will provide promotional material when it becomes available.  Thanks and have a great day/evening!

Regards!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment