Sunday, September 8, 2013

Amazon Vendors- Ship Construction Tales All Over The World

Happy Sunday to all! 

I understand that some people in the world have already started their work week.  Best of luck!  I now see that my book can be offered through a variety of vendors.  Alot of them ship internationally outside the United States.  I am so excited to hear a reader's perspective outside the United States!  So far, I have heard reviews and feedback from people within the country.  I encourage questions and feedback from anyone interested in my book.  As of just a few minutes ago, the Amazon Kindle e-store does not have the book yet for Kindle.  I will keep looking and post the link when available.  The Kindle version is available worldwide through Amazon.  Enjoy your day and chat with you soon!

Sincerely,
Leslie M. Jasper

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1467960160/ref=sr_1_cc_1_olp?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1378651723&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=construction+tales%3A+volume+I%3A+a+woman%27s+journey+to+become+an+electrician&condition=new

No comments:

Post a Comment