Monday, December 27, 2021

New Podcast Platform Reason.FM- Audio Blog & Podcast!!

Hello Everyone! How are you spending your time on your Monday afternoon!? We survived this past Christmas holiday weekend!?! Did you happen to twerk and knock down grandma's Christmas tree and break a 40-year old sentimental ornament? Hopefully, you had someone recording the foolery?! Were you preparing a big feast with your beloved friends and/or family? Hopefully, all went well with no issues. I didn't planning on cooking a giant feast this go around. Instead, I prepped a few pecan pies and make a ton of pudding Jell-o shots that were a hit at the Christmas party!! The new family tradition was a success and alot of fun. My lazy ass cat napped all da on Christmas. My goal was to focus on Christmas Eve and to rest on Christmas Day. Boy, this goal sure exceeded my expectations! I feel like I need to be productive to make up for bumming on Christmas Day. For many years, the days preparing for Christmas Day were absolutely fun connecting yet super exhausting while preparing. I'm thankful for the down time that I get nowadays. I had lasagna and pie on Christmas Day that just involved a microwave. :P However, do I look forward to future grandchildren and I guess the work that comes with it. Let me know in the comment section how was your Christmas festivities!? The pudding Jell-O shots were the following concoctions: Island Pineapple Jello with Coconut Rum, Dove Peanut Butter & Chocolate pudding with Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey, vanilla pudding with Stoli Salted Caramel Vodka, and Banana Cream pudding with Coconut Rum, whipped cream, and Nila Wafers. I'm open to more pudding shot ideas if you have them available so leave it in the comment section below. I received an email about this podcast platform that is called, "Reason" and it can be found on www.Reason.FM. Have you ever heard of Reason? I'm not sure if it is old and I'm just hearing about it now? If you are a podcaster, you have a new podcast platform to discover and get on yourself. I have to update my Press Kit to include this podcast platform. Here are the links to both the audio blog and podcast below. Here is the latest podcast platform that goes by the name Reason.FM. Here is the Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog (Audio Blog) link:
https://reason.fm/podcast/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-and-construction-tales-blog Here is the Verbally Disastrous Podcast link:
https://reason.fm/podcast/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-with-leslie-m-jasper-and-co-host-melissa-polito Feel free to drop your feedback down in the comment section below if you have ever heard of Reason. I thank you kindly for stopping by to check out my blog post. I'm sharing my (6) podcast episodes that are listed below from The Verbally Disastrous Podcast, via links for Spotify & YouTube down below? I need to finish editing so that I can release quite a few recorded episodes. I just released podcast Episode #43 Part A- Tramping In Cali! last night and working on finishing Part B. I have to finish editing and check out Part C that I sent out for editing. I have been focusing on planning fun for the past two birthday and Christmas weekends so I'm behind on editing and writing. If you are into reading on a Kindle, check out my newest short story release that belongs to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library short story series on Amazon down below. Short story #9 is entitled, "I'm Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick!". I released short story #9 and it went live recently and I have to finish editing short story #10 that is coming soon. If anyone has read any of my other short stories, by all means let me know what you think? I have some irons in the fire as far as some more upcoming podcast guests for after the holidays. I even have an acquaintance who is a practicing Satanist. I'm curious as to his/her path from transitioning from being a Catholic to a Satanist. I'm planning on sending him/her the questions out this week so he/she can prepare for the interview. Melissa and I need to discuss our impending topic on our most embarrassing moments. It's now time for me to work on other tasks since I have big things to take care of this week. I need to go back to grooving to various Zumba YouTube videos at night in order to improve my cardio and continue losing weight. I need to continue working on myself and get past the extra eating sessions that comes with the holidays. Now go carry on and start your Monday afternoon now that the work week is back to our regularly scheduled programming. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day! The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring:
https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Season #1, Episode #37: Part A- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/kCC7TJRrg50 Season #1, Episode #38: Part B- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-IbHE9P5kdQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #39: Part A-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LytA9jnxdbQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #40: Part B-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/5ZMXoSWFyuA Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #41: Part A- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q1G4Y14pAiw Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #42: Part B- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Nsbehf3Fbh0 I shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon recently. The latest short story is entitled: #9: "I'm Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick!". I decided to write about some stories from when I worked with the tools on the railroad. I shared a story of saving a co-worker from a near death experience! I hope you learn something from this short story. There are more to come. This short story is now also available as two Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (9) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM The Photacular Imagery: Website By Brian Reyes: https://www.photacularimagery.com/ Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #Photacular Imagery, #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment