Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Advice On The Meaning Of: "Whatever You Do, Comes Back To You"

Photo Credit: www.Electrical4U.com Hello Everyone! How are you spending your time on your Wednesday morning!? You are almost to the upcoming Christmas holiday weekend. Are you preparing a big feast with your beloved friends and/or family? Thankfully, I'm not planning on cooking a giant feast this go around. I'm preparing some desserts to bring over to a new family tradition. Some cousins have purchased their first house and have invited the family for their first Christmas Eve in their new home. I'm looking forward to the new family tradition. We have spent many years, since coming into my deceased husband's family back in 1995, at a particular family's home each year. I consider my in-laws as my parents since both of my parents are deceased. I'm grateful for the connection that I have with this bonus family. I know that I do not say it enough. I have never taken this group for granted. Over the years, the family has grown exponentially with even more children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. For the past few years, the home has felt even more crowded each and every year with the introduction of new family members. It makes total sense to shift the family tradition over to a new place. I will create some desserts in preparation for Christmas Eve and just go light with a basic meal for Christmas Day at home base. I'm glad to only have to focus on Christmas Eve and more so resting on Christmas Day. For many years, the days preparing for Christmas Day were absolutely fun connecting yet super exhausting while preparing. I'm glad that I no longer have small children to concern myself with preparing. However, I look forward to future grandchildren. Nowadays, I will just prepare some items to bring over to the family's house on Christmas Eve. I totally plan on making Jell-O pudding shots with alcohol. I am thinking about chocolate, vanilla, and salted caramel pudding shots. The goal is to create something festive that I can create each year for the gang. I need to get the ingredients and prepare them the night before. I will try to give you an update once the holidays are over with my creative pudding shots. Let me know if you have any crafty pudding shot recipes that you create for your tribe? I think I will make a couple of apple pies and a pecan pie to go with the pudding shot concoction. Let's shift gears rather wildly so that I can share the actual purpose of this blog post. I dug into the crates yet again to find another thought provoking Quora question. It's no secret that I rely on the warm waters of the Quora topic pool to keep this blog wet, wild, and spicy! We all know that you like this culmination of key ingredients! The topic that caught my eye was the subject of the meaning of the phrase, "Whatever you do comes back on you?". You know that the goal of this post is to offer advice that is short, sweet, and rather direct. My knee jerk approach that came to mind for this posed question was to explain energy in relation to basic electrical theory. I briefly explained about Ohm's Law. Here is the best cartoon that gives a wonderful visual depiction of how electricity works as the three components must all work together in various capacities:
Photo Credit: www.hpacmag.com I tried to verbalize how an electrical circuit works and how energy is related to the basic concept of electrical theory. My goal is to offer a visual interpretation in your mind. If you are confused, then I failed miserably with conveying the photo in your mind. I need to know if I properly conveyed it or not. Therefore, don't be shy and let me know. Trust me, I have wide shoulders and can handle it. Just try to be eloquent with your critique so that I may properly improve my depiction. I will revise and expand further if I caused any confusion. Now, here is the posed question and my response below: POSED QUESTION: "What does it mean when people say, "Whatever you do comes back on you?"" -By Sarvopama Dasa MY RESPONSE: "I believe that the person is referring to the various religious and philosophical theories such as: 1) the “law of karma”, 2) the “Golden Rule”, and 3) “Newton’s Laws”. Scientists believe that energy is neither created or destroyed. Many different forms of religion hold the same basic principle concepts. In order to understand energy, it is helpful to understand basic electrical theory. In electrical terms, imagine a loop of both positive and negative forces that work in conjunction together in order to complete an electrical circuit. The circuit is in tact until there is a difference in potential with energy going to ground. When you face energy going to ground, that is when equipment either explodes or stops functioning. It needs to be troubleshooted and repaired in order to resume normal operations. All energy follows the same basic principles as electrical theory with voltage, amperage, and resistance. These three key features work together in conjunction in order to complete the path of electricity. Go ahead and look up Ohm’s Law to gain a basic understanding of electricity which is energy. Therefore, energy that goes out, either good or bad, will come back at some point. For all you know, there may be some resistance along the path. Once cleared, that bad energy sent out to someone can come back to you as the voltage pushes that amperage right back to you to complete the electrical circuit. According to the Golden Rule, you should treat others as they treat you. Additionally, I believe that the person is also referring to Newton’s Third Law. This law states that, “for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”. Newton’s Second Law states that the time rate of change of the momentum of a body is equal in both magnitude and direction to the force imposed on it. Even if you are not much into religious views, it would still appear to follow the Golden Rule just in case to be on the safe side. Yes, not everyone will see the return of that energy as soon as it is first extended. It will manifest and return as per the future when either God and/or the Universe deems that it is fitting to happen. Some may believe that the resistance along the path has been placed along the path as per the plan of a higher power. This is possibly why it can take awhile for that bad energy to return. Just remember that the bad energy may not come to you personally. It could very well come back and impact a person that you love and hold dear. It is wise to exercise care and caution no matter what step you take in life. No matter your religion, we all are here on Earth to grow, evolve, learn powerful lessons, and have a positive impact on other souls that we meet during our life journey. I wish you much success on achieving your life goals that involve making the best choices for your path in life. I plan to blog about this topic on my Leslie's Verbally Disastrous Podcast & #ConstructionTales Blog website. I will add the Ohm’s Law cartoon depiction since a picture is worth 1,000 words." -By Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-when-people-say-Whatever-you-do-comes-back-on-you/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 I'm curious as to what you think about when you hear the phrase? I'm interested in your suggestions on what comes to mind for you. Does your religion impact your views on the phrase? Your family? Your culture of your society? Feel free to drop your feedback down in the comment section below. I thank you kindly for swinging by my blog post. I'm sharing my (6) podcast episodes that are listed below from The Verbally Disastrous Podcast, via links for Spotify & YouTube down below? I need to finish editing so that I can release quite a few recorded episodes. I have been focusing on planning fun this past weekend for my eldest son's birthday as well as the upcoming Christmas weekend. If you are into reading on a Kindle, check out my newest short story release that belongs to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library short story series on Amazon down below. Short story #9 is entitled, "I'm Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick!". I released short story #9 and it went live recently and I have to finish editing short story #10 that is coming soon. If anyone has read any of my other short stories, by all means let me know what you think? I have some irons in the fire as far as some more upcoming podcast guests for after the holidays. I even have an acquaintance who is a practicing Satanist. I'm curious as to his/her path from transitioning from being a Catholic to a Satanist. I'm sending him the questions out this week so he/she can prepare for the interview. Melissa and I need to discuss our impending topic on our most embarrassing moments. It's now time for me to rest for the evening/morning since I have been a night owl as of lately. I have been working on grooving to various Zumba YouTube videos at night in order to improve my cardio and continue losing weight. I need to continue working on myself and get past the extra eating sessions that comes with the holidays. Now go carry on and start your Wednesday morning now that the work week is almost halfway completed. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day! The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring:
https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Season #1, Episode #37: Part A- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/kCC7TJRrg50 Season #1, Episode #38: Part B- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-IbHE9P5kdQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #39: Part A-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LytA9jnxdbQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #40: Part B-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/5ZMXoSWFyuA Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #41: Part A- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q1G4Y14pAiw Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #42: Part B- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Nsbehf3Fbh0 I shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon recently. The latest short story is entitled: #9: "I'm Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick!". I decided to write about some stories from when I worked with the tools on the railroad. I shared a story of saving a co-worker from a near death experience! I hope you learn something from this short story. There are more to come. This short story is now also available as two Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (9) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM The Photacular Imagery: Website By Brian Reyes: https://www.photacularimagery.com/ Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #Photacular Imagery, #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment