Tuesday, December 28, 2021

New 3-Part Podcast Release!! Episode #44: Part B- Tramping In Cali!

Hello Everyone! How are you spending your time on your Tuesday afternoon!? Are you already thinking about your New Year's Eve plans? This whole Omicron Covid-19 variant is rapidly spreading throughout New York City. This fact puts a monkey wrench in my NYE plans. This variant is spreading despite people being vaccinated for Covid-19. Despite what is going on around me, I choose to fall back from the news and focus on my podcast projects. As promised, I have really focused on editing to finish the raw audio footage from my recent sit down over the phone with Photacular Imagery artist, Brian Reyes. The beauty was that I got just as many laughs during the editing process. Brian and I were both in our electrical apprenticeship around the same time and share mutual friends in the business. I started work and school shortly thereafter by December 10, 1995 while Brian became an apprentice around 1998. I worked with Brian back around 2011-2012 together at Yonkers Raceway for an electrical contractor. We have great chemistry as really good friends and share such a great sense of humor. This worked really well when you are working on an otherwise physically demanding job while moving around thousands of slot machines. We had some other co-workers who added to the comedic tone of the jobsite. Brian took a leap of faith and now works and lives out of California. He has a tremendous amount of balls to make this huge change in life. He worked out in many areas; such as IBEW Locals #617 and #6 that hail from various areas in California. As a kid who grew up in the Bronx, there were clear cultural adaptations that needed to be made. As of this date, he is still looking for the perfect slice of New York style pizza. He has heard of a location yet has not found the right time to sample the goods. I laughed at this issue since it is a common bitch amongst New Yorkers who become transplants elsewhere in the globe. Other than that, Brian fits right in since he is a gypsie at heart. He shares his various experiences while traveling to different unions and meeting various people. There are many workers to travel throughout the U.S. to work temporarily on projects. He shared the "van life" culture that runs rampant in California. I just released Part A & Part B from this 3-part chat with my union brother who is a traveling journeyman electrician Here are the links to the entire podcast on Spotify & YouTube links: Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #43: Part A- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/6XzVL9ybKHA Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #44: Part B- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/TFDLB5talUo Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 I thank you for helping a sister out for swinging by my blog post. I'm also sharing my older (6) podcast episodes that are listed down below from The Verbally Disastrous Podcast, via links for Spotify & YouTube down below? I need to finish editing another (3) already recorded podcast episodes. I have to finish editing via checking out Part C that I had sent out for editing. I used an editor from the Fiverr website for Part C. I need to get used to having an editor since I don't really have the time to do it. I'm truly hoping that there is not much editing required. If you are into reading on a Kindle, check out my newest short story release that belongs to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library short story series on Amazon down below. Short story #9 is entitled, "I'm Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick!". I released short story #9 and it went live this past month. I have to finish editing short story #10 so that is coming very soon. If anyone has read any of my other short stories, by all means let me know what you think? I have some irons in the fire as far as some more upcoming podcast guests for after the holidays. I even have an acquaintance who is a practicing Satanist. I'm curious as to his/her path from transitioning from being a Catholic to a Satanist. I'm planning on sending him/her the questions out this week so he/she can prepare for the interview. Perhaps Melissa and I will get to discuss our impending topic on our most embarrassing moments this upcoming weekend. It's now time for me to work on other tasks since I have some big things to take care of this week. I need to get back to my Zumba routine AND avoid the good food once the holidays are over. Now go carry on with your Tuesday afternoon now that the work grind is back to regularly scheduled programming. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day! The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring:
https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Season #1, Episode #37: Part A- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/kCC7TJRrg50 Season #1, Episode #38: Part B- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-IbHE9P5kdQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #39: Part A-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LytA9jnxdbQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #40: Part B-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/5ZMXoSWFyuA Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #41: Part A- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q1G4Y14pAiw Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #42: Part B- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Nsbehf3Fbh0 I received an email about this podcast platform that is called, "Reason" and it can be found on www.Reason.FM. Have you ever heard of Reason? I'm not sure if it is old and I'm just hearing about it now? If you are a podcaster, you have a new podcast platform to discover and get on yourself. I have to update my Press Kit to include this podcast platform. Here are the links to both the audio blog and podcast below. Here is the Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog (Audio Blog) link on Reason.fm:
https://reason.fm/podcast/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-and-construction-tales-blog Here is the Verbally Disastrous Podcast link on Reason.fm:
https://reason.fm/podcast/the-verbally-disastrous-podcast-with-leslie-m-jasper-and-co-host-melissa-polito I shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon recently. The latest short story is entitled: #9: "I'm Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick!". I decided to write about some stories from when I worked with the tools on the railroad. I shared a story of saving a co-worker from a near death experience! I hope you learn something from this short story. There are more to come. This short story is now also available as two Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (9) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM The Photacular Imagery: Website By Brian Reyes: https://www.photacularimagery.com/ Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #Photacular Imagery, #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment