Sunday, December 12, 2021

Advice On The Meaning Of "Loving Hard"

Photo Credit: https://cosmiccaseusa.com/product/perfect-love-casts-out-fear-hard-case/ Hello Everyone! How are you spending your time on your Sunday evening!? I'm sorry to report that Monday and the new work grind is only a few hours away. I recorded, edited, and released my short story this past week on my time as I worked on the railroad into a podcast. I still need to work on the editing of the 3-Part podcast with my Cali union brother Brian Reyes. I have shared his photography website at the end of this post. My goal is to offer the new content this week. I need to just get a damn editor and get it over with quicker. For now, I will just stay a cheap bastard until further notice. When I do go with an editor, it will come from the website Fiverr. I decided to go look for some requested questions within my selection on my Quora profile. I have a constant flow of questions that pop up. I don't think it is possible for me to catch up and answer them all. This topic that caught my eye was the subject of, "loving hard". I kind of felt like I would respond to it quickly so I selected it. I'm sure I could have expanded on this topic and made into a 10,000 word paper. My goal is to try to be short and sweet with the advice. I can say that I loved hard (3) times in my life. Is that considered not enough? Too much? I had love and cared for the other men in my life. I just never allowed myself to go into that rabbit hole. Being a widow had a huge impact on my view on relationships. I know I feared loving hard and then spending many years picking myself off the floor so I could move on in life. As I have mentioned in other posts, I allowed myself to love hard with my ex-fiance who I was with from 2014-2019. It took me between 12-18 months to dig myself out of the funk that came from forcing myself to walk away from a person that I loved hard. Despite that rollercoaster of emotions, I'd like to become immersed in a wonderful partnership if it crosses my path. I'm good with taking my time and getting to know the person before allowing myself to love hard. I don't like to be clingy or emotional with anyone and don't want it in return either. I technically felt this question to my soul when I read and responded to it. The same ex-fiance would love for me to give him another chance. Instead, I will just be cordial and keep it moving. By the time the ejection button was pushed, it was a number of years and several chances were issued. No one should change the fiber of your being to where you feel always hurt and angry by the other person's shitty choices. I wish the dude luck on his journey and the rest of his life. It feels good to be on the other side of the pain of a breakup. I'm certainly in no hurry to ever put myself into the web of a serial cheater in the future. The minute I see any of that nonsense, I'm out. I learned that I can cut the heart strings, go through the pain, and smile on the other side. I hope this advice can be of help or at the very least have you ponder the topic. Here is the posed question and my response below: POSED QUESTION: "What does it mean when someone says "She loves hard"?" -By Amanda Maharaj MY RESPONSE: "My interpretation of a person who says that they “love hard” is that they push the boundaries of their heart by extending their emotions to another person. In addition to being drawn emotionally to another soul, this person brings a level of vulnerability that aids in the connection process. This person has a great level of emotional maturity since they are not allowing past bad experiences to hamper their ability to fully give themselves to another soul. The downside of loving a person hard is that it is difficult to pull the heart strings, dare I say rip them out, once connected. It can take a person some time to emotionally get over that person in the event of a break up. A person can become clinically depressed from a break up. Perhaps the greatest loves in a person’s life comes from walking in with a mind clear and the heart ready to freely share with a deserving human. Instead, many people walk the Earth with broken hearts and minds while trying to waste the time of another person. We must do the work on ourselves after a break up to heal. It’s unfair to not do the work and try to have a relationship with another person while introducing your own recipe of toxicity while expecting good results. Do the work to walk into a new relationship after finding the peace again that you lost while in the last relationship. Hopefully, the other person will also walk in with the same qualities that came from them healing. We can only hope to cross paths with a person who loves us hard while we return that with every fiber of our being. I wish you much luck." -By Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-when-someone-says-She-loves-hard/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 As always, let me know what you think about the advice? Is it the same kind of advice you would offer? If different, how much in the opposite direction do you travel on this topic? I appreciate all input so leave it in the comment section below. You are highly appreciated for making a pit stop at my blog post. I am sharing my (6) latest podcast episodes that have been released for The Verbally Disastrous Podcast, via links for Spotify & YouTube down below. If you are into reading on a Kindle, check out my newest short story release that belongs to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library short story series on Amazon down below. Short story #8 is entitled, "Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker". I am releasing short story #9 very shortly over the next few days. If anyone has read any of my other short stories, by all means let me know what you think? I have some irons in the fire as far as some more upcoming podcast guests. I have recorded a few podcast episodes this week that I still need to edit and release. I even have an acquaintance who is a practicing Satanist. I'm curious as to his/her path from transitioning from being a Catholic to a Satanist. I'm sending him the questions out this week so he/she can prepare for the interview. Melissa and I need to discuss our impending topic on our most embarrassing moments. It's now time for me to rest since today was a busy day. I did leaves in the yard, had the massage lady walk on my back, and 2-hours of Zumba so I can keep losing weight. This process is not fun and rather difficult. I have the metabolism of a turtle. I had been walking outside but the cold messes with my constant muscle spasms. Therefore, Zumba YouTube videos is what I will work on for now for the winter. Now go ahead and try to rest up on your Sunday evening/Monday morning now that the work weekend has ended. Sorry to remind you about this painful fact..AGAIN!! :P I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day!
Here is the link to The Verbally Disastrous Store on Tee-Spring. I had a friend ask me about opening up a store to pick up some merchandise. We have a wide variety of custom Verbally Disastrous logo items available. I am open to product suggestions as well. The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring: https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Season #1, Episode #37: Part A- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/kCC7TJRrg50 Season #1, Episode #38: Part B- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-IbHE9P5kdQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #39: Part A-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LytA9jnxdbQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #40: Part B-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/5ZMXoSWFyuA Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #41: Part A- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q1G4Y14pAiw Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #42: Part B- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Nsbehf3Fbh0 I shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon recently. The latest short story is entitled: #8 Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker. I decided to write about the impact of the 2008 Recession on myself and my family. I managed to get caught up in this vicious cycle of unemployment that happened as a result of the economic recession. Boy, was that an emotionally draining part of my life! I wanted to share the story in an effort to make the reader aware of how deeply the construction industry was impacted by the actions on Wall Street. This short story is now also available as two Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (8) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM The Photacular Imagery website By Brian Reyes: https://www.photacularimagery.com/ Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment