Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Advice On Picking Up Romantic Cues From A Shy Person

Photo Credit: www.inenglishwithlove.com Hello Everyone! How are you spending your time on your Wednesday morning!? Are you working or on vacation? Maybe dreaming about vacation while at work? Hopefully, I am offering something of value for you to read while you start your morning to serve as a minor distraction. If not, carry on my friend. I'll post something that you will be interested in later on. :) I got some excellent news in my emails this morning!! I received my approval letter from the Department of Buildings for my Site Safety Manager license for New York City!! My appointment has been requested so I am awaiting the date. I am looking forward to that new journey and plan to podcast about it in the future. I will discuss further on my path to becoming a safety manager very soon. For now, I am checking out some questions on my usual portal to pull from on Quora. This requested question asks about whether a shy guy's subtle cues can be misinterpreted. I would say that anything can be misunderstood. The best approach to speaking to the object of your affection is through being direct and to the point. Anything less can be misinterpreted. Is there a saying that, "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take"? Worst case scenario, it is practice for when you meet your perfect fit. I find a man who is direct about what he wants to be a sexy quality. Even if I am not remotely interested, I value his courage to reach out and ask. That courage is indeed noticed and I try to be ask kind as possible about the let down. Any person who is mean or nasty to a person who simply asks you out is just a cruel soul! However, a person who doesn't honor a person's honest feedback of not being interested is now in the zone to face ridicule fair and square. Do you agree or disagree on this? There are pros vs cons of trying to approach a person within the world of online dating. Online dating can be a whole hell of a lot easier to dodge rejection on your computer versus in person. The rough thing about dating online is that people can be vague with their self representation with their photos. Sometimes it sucks to waste time meeting the person who ends up not being a fair reflection of their posted photos. No matter the photos good or bad, there is nothing that matches in-person chemistry or lack thereof. On the plus, you can hide behind your keyboard and quietly reject a person's unwanted advances after meeting them. If you experience some good old fashioned ghosting, it is best to keep it moving. There are a variety of reasons for the person dropping off the radar. It is not your worry to think much further that they lost interest. You may have dodged a bullet. We are not meant for all people that we meet to go the distance with. I'm aware that putting yourself out there on the dating market takes courage to even pull off. We must kiss a lot of toads to finally catch up with our prince or princess. Just push through and keep trying. Practice makes perfect. There is a person for everyone in this world. Here is the posed question and my response below. POSED QUESTION: "Is it possible for a person to mistake someone to being not interested in them, when that someone actually is, but is just too nervous or shy to show it?" -By Austin Stephen Wright MY RESPONSE: "Yes, it is possible to not pick up on the subtle cues from a nervous/shy admirer. The signals can be confusing and rather vague. However, an experienced person who has dealt with shy people in the past may pick it up. Despite it being 2021, we are still not mind readers. On the other hand, the admirer who absolutely drips with thirst can even be mistaken for humor if the delivery is so over the top. The only sure fire way to let a person know you are interested is through being direct, prepare to weather the potential rejection, and move accordingly. A person who is naturally being upbeat and friendly can be mistaken for flirting as well. Subtle cues can be interpreted in many different ways. The ability to pick up cues hinge on the person’s past and present experiences with romantic interests. It is not easy for anyone to approach another person since rejection is painful. It is admirable to get courage to ask out a person that you really like. Remember that many women and men do not have your courage to consider approaching a person of interest. You must ask yourself why are you so shy? Remind yourself that the worst thing that can happen is that the person says no. Hopefully, there is no high punishment to face for just asking a question. The sting of rejection will only last a day or two tops. Is your gut telling you that this is not the right move, via your nerves? Always go with your gut. For every person who is not interested, there is a person waiting for you to approach them. Do what feels right and refuse to linger in what doesn’t feel right for very long. There are many toads to kiss before we find our prince or princess. I wish you much luck in your journey." -By Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/Is-it-possible-for-a-person-to-mistake-someone-to-being-not-interested-in-them-when-that-someone-actually-is-but-is-just-too-nervous-or-shy-to-show-it/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 What do you think about the advice? How would your advice be different? Are you a shy or outgoing person? I would say that if I was a man, I would have a rough time dating. I might still be a virgin if I was a dude. I'm like as serious as a heart attack! As an older chick, I am not as shy as I was in my teens and 20's. Yes, I have a big mouth here in my blog and on my podcast. You're not going to get an argument from me on that one. When it comes to the early days of dating, I am horribly shy. I feel better once I get past the first few dates. When I am on the jobsite, I love to chat it up with folks and break balls relentlessly. I'm sure my home persona is more low-key than the public persona. My current roommate tells me that I am too quiet. Meanwhile, a noisy roommate would be annoying. I'm very quiet when I am in my sanctuary. Then again, that is my biased opinion of myself. I'm probably more of a loud mouth when I'm with my friends; especially with Melissa! :P We have the best energy when we get together and many laughs! I'm sure another podcast is coming this week! We need to discuss our most embarrassing moments since we have a few that are quite humorous. Stay tuned for that foolery! I am sharing my (6) latest podcast episodes that have been released for The Verbally Disastrous Podcast, via links for Spotify & YouTube down below. If you are into reading on a Kindle, check out my newest short story release that belongs to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library short story series on Amazon down below. Short story #8 is entitled, "Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker". If anyone has read any of my other short stories, by all means let me know what you think? It's now time to rest up and get ready for the next day. Try to enjoy your Wednesday and this post holiday work week. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day!
Here is the link to The Verbally Disastrous Store on Tee-Spring. I had a friend ask me about opening up a store to pick up some merchandise. We have a wide variety of custom Verbally Disastrous logo items available. I am open to product suggestions as well. The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring: https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Here is Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #35: Donny's High Voltage Career Stories-Part A on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-XVR0l0F9cQ Here is Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #36: Donny's High Voltage Career Stories-Part B on YouTube: https://youtu.be/FrmfkR3oVlE Season #1, Episode #37: Part A- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/kCC7TJRrg50 Season #1, Episode #38: Part B- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-IbHE9P5kdQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #39: Part A-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LytA9jnxdbQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #40: Part B-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/5ZMXoSWFyuA I shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon recently. The latest short story is entitled: #8 Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker. I decided to write about the impact of the 2008 Recession on myself and my family. I managed to get caught up in this vicious cycle of unemployment that happened as a result of the economic recession. Boy, was that an emotionally draining part of my life! I wanted to share the story in an effort to make the reader aware of how deeply the construction industry was impacted by the actions on Wall Street. This short story is now also available as two Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (8) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment