Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Advice On When A Person Says To "Accept My Heart"

Photo Credit: www.beatport.com Hello Everyone! How are you spending your time on your Wednesday morning!? I decided to go and look yet again for some requested questions within my selection on my Quora profile. I have a constant flow of questions that pop up. I don't think it is possible for me to answer them all but I will try...some day. This topic that caught my eye was the subject of a person telling another person to, "accept my heart". I chose this one since it's another one that I could respond to it quickly so I selected it. I'm sure I could have expanded on this topic and made into a long ass thesis. However, I shall spare you all the details. :P My goal is to try to be short and sweet with the advice again on this hump day (cue the camel's voice). As per the last advice post and it still applies so I shall say it again. I can say that I loved hard (3) times in my life. I never chased any one of these men and tried to get them to accept my heart. I just went with the flow and I slipped down the rabbit hole without realizing it. I can't imagine saying to anyone to accept my heart. That would be more than likely due to not having the courage to do so. I can climb 100-ft Redwood trees, deal with high voltage, and do other daring activities. I find approaching a person with that level of vulnerability as something I don't have courage to do. I would rather think that it is just something that you go with the flow and see where the relationship takes you. I interpret that saying as trying to force yourself on another soul that is not willing to take the leap. That can't work out too well in the long run. That will more than likely be a relationship power dynamics where the other person loves you less than you do. It's awful to think that you have to chase another person to accept you. It's just best to match the other person's energy and fall back when they opt to be lazy. It's not fair to lead a person who clearly likes you ALOT as well. It's better to cut ties with the situation versus keeping up the charade. Just be good to a person who has the courage to approach you and utter this phrase. I hope this advice can be of help or at the very least have you ponder the topic. Here is the posed question and my response below: POSED QUESTION: "What does it mean when someone tells me "accept my heart"?" -By Haia MY RESPONSE: "I believe that the person is trying to tell you that they have emotional feelings for you. They have opened up their heart to you and they just want you to stop blocking them from loving you. In order for them to speak what is on their heart, they must have picked up that you are receptive. If not, they were overwhelmed with what’s on the heart and felt compelled to let you know. If you are reserved with the offering, there is a reason for it. If you are open to it, it is your choice to accept it. Follow your intuition if you have a strong gut feeling to avoid the advance. Just because a person speaks these words does not mean they are about the words. You will only know if it is legit if they are consistent with their behavior and advances. I wish you much luck on your choice to move forward or dodge that person." -By Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-when-someone-tells-me-accept-my-heart/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 Is it the same kind of advice you would offer? If different, how would you tackle it? I appreciate all input so leave it in the comment section below. You are highly appreciated for making a pit stop at my blog post. I am sharing my (6) latest podcast episodes that have been released for The Verbally Disastrous Podcast, via links for Spotify & YouTube down below. If you are into reading on a Kindle, check out my newest short story release that belongs to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library short story series on Amazon down below. Short story #9 is entitled, "I'm Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick!". I released short story #9 and it went live today. If anyone has read any of my other short stories, by all means let me know what you think? I have some irons in the fire as far as some more upcoming podcast guests. I have recorded a few podcast episodes this week that I still need to edit and release. I even have an acquaintance who is a practicing Satanist. I'm curious as to his/her path from transitioning from being a Catholic to a Satanist. I'm sending him the questions out this week so he/she can prepare for the interview. Melissa and I need to discuss our impending topic on our most embarrassing moments. It's now time for me to rest since today was a busy day. I did another round of Zumba YouTube videos tonight so I am exhausted and need to sleep. Now go ahead and get ready for your Wednesday morning now that the work week is almost halfway completed. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day!
Here is the link to The Verbally Disastrous Store on Tee-Spring. I had a friend ask me about opening up a store to pick up some merchandise. We have a wide variety of custom Verbally Disastrous logo items available. I am open to product suggestions as well. The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring: https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Season #1, Episode #37: Part A- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/kCC7TJRrg50 Season #1, Episode #38: Part B- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-IbHE9P5kdQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #39: Part A-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LytA9jnxdbQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #40: Part B-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/5ZMXoSWFyuA Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #41: Part A- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q1G4Y14pAiw Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #42: Part B- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Nsbehf3Fbh0 I shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon recently. The latest short story is entitled: #9: "I'm Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick!". I decided to write about some stories from when I worked with the tools on the railroad. I shared a story of saving a co-worker from a near death experience! I hope you learn something from this short story. There are more to come. This short story is now also available as two Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (9) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM The Photacular Imagery website By Brian Reyes: https://www.photacularimagery.com/ Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment