Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Sharing More 'Rent A Stripper' Videos And Some Global Independence Day Facts

Hello Everyone! I found a couple more videos, shot over the weekend, while ripping up glued down carpet with a machine in my co-host Melissa's basement. We are installing laminate flooring very shortly. I intend on doing a tutorial video and launching it on YouTube and letting you know on this blog. My dog Daisy was put on the bed to keep her out of harm's way. She decided to jump off the bed and run around under foot. Meanwhile, she is terrified of the vacuum cleaner and hides. Her running under foot was frustrating since I was worried about her getting hurt. For anyone new, my Daisy girl is a 10-year old senior, female, black/white colored, Jack Russell dog. She is loved by friends and family alike and has been around since she was a pup. I post quite a few videos with her on my Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel. Therefore, she is involved in my carpet stripping videos as well. My co-host and best friend Melissa is my pal in the video seen ripping up the carpet into strips and lifting sections while I use the machine to tear them off the floor. FYI- I added the sub-titles for my friends who reside outside of the U.S. where English is not the primary language. I know my older videos have don't have subtitles. If I get enough requests, I will go back and add subtitles to the older videos. I just need to know via commenting. Here are the YouTube videos from the Saturday night Stripper action: 'Rent A Stripper' Sat Nite Action Clip #1 video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/WHsor8nkpoQ 'Rent A Stripper' Sat Nite Action Clip #2 video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/0Wk9A2XJnNU 'Rent A Stripper' Sat Nite Action Clip #3 video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/UrlykkuWv_U 'Rent A Stripper' Sat Nite Action Clip #4 video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/yxYK38I2MVU I thank you for stopping by my little world to either read and/or listen to my "work of art". We are getting even closer to the upcoming holiday weekend (here in the U.S.). For my peeps that are not in the U.S., this upcoming weekend is the 4th Of July- a federal holiday. This holiday is observed throughout the United States and is also known as Independence Day. This historic holiday marks the anniversary of the Second Continental Congress adopting the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. The Congress, made up of delegates from the United States’ original 13 colonies, unanimously approved the document that declared independence from Great Britain. Here are two interesting facts around this historic and monumental moment in time during the "birth" of the United States: 1.) The Continental Congress didn’t vote for independence on just July 4. Twelve of the 13 colonies had approved a resolution calling for independence on July 2, 1776. 2.) Many of the original signers didn’t ink their names on the Declaration of Independence until Aug. 2, 1776. Before you say anything further, I am going to check on some other countries, from around the world, who also celebrate their independance from another country. Yes, the world does not evolve around my country. I know!! :P In all seriousness, these moments give me an opportunity to learn about other nations. I value these moments to learn more facts about the rest of the globe. I don't have the time and energy to look up every nation in the world. Therefore, I shall cherry pick a sample of nations from around the world. Obviously, I welcome your input from your country that you respresent. Some liberated countries include the following: 1.) Baharain broke free from the clutches of the British Monarchy on August 15, 1971. 2.) Korea celebrates National Liberation Day ever since August 15, 1945. Three years later, they split into North and South Korea. The Koreans were occupied by Japanese forces. These Japanese forces were defeated by an alliance effort between Korean, U.S., and Soviet militaries. 3.) India successfully broke away from the United Kingdom to gain independence as of August 15, 1947. 4.) The Republic of Congo gained it's freedom from France ever since August 15, 1960. 5.) European nation, known as Lichtenstein (between Austria and Switzerland), achieved their freedom from Germany on August 15, 1866. 6.) Bolivia throws a 2-day party to celebrate their independance, ever since August 6, 1825, from Spanish and Peruvian control. *NOTE*- ADD THE NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY, YEAR IT BECAME INDEPENDANT, AND FROM WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW. I WILL EDIT THIS POST AND ADD IT BELOW MY LIST. Have you used this carpet stripping machine before? Shout out to people skilled in carpet removal and installation. I give you props and much respect. I would not want to do that every day for a living. Then again, I no longer have my 20-year old back. Getting old sucks!!! My back pain from the weekend carpet stripping is starting to subside. I have to use muscle relaxers to loosen up those lower back muscles over time. As stated a million times previously, I appreciate your feedback, comments, and suggestions to improve my content. I wish you a peaceful evening or morning on your side of the world. You are appreciated and I hope you get a laugh or two our of my tall tales and detailed observations. I shall harass ya again soon enough so have a fabulous Wednesday evening and upcoming Thursday morning (unless you are already up and ready for work)! Peace out, Cub Scout my friends! :P Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment