Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Just Released- Podcast Episode #22: "The Importance Of Fatherhood After Divorce"

Photo Credits: Issued Cup As A Joke To My Step Dad Doug 😛And Shared With My Friends And Family On Social Media, 2021 Hello Everyone! Now that I returned from my trip out to Nashville, Tennessee, I finished editing podcast Episode #22: The Importance Of Fatherhood After Divorce. It just so happens that Father's Day was observed last week here in the United States. Can anyone tell me if this day is observed in other countries? I am humored by the single mothers who look for recognition on Father's Day. I say it to my eldest son each year. For this year, my son said, "Happy Hybrid Day"- a blend of both Mother's & Father's Day. :P Therefore, I shall dedicate this episode to great fathers everywhere. I was a daddy's girl as a kid. Therefore, I recognize the importance of a father in a child's life. I learned many lessons from my dad that I didn't learn from my mom. On the contrary, my mom taught me things that my dad was not equipped to handle. As an adult, I recognize the importance of a father in my son's lives. My eldest lost his father in a motorcycle accident when he was 18-months old. I believe wholeheartedly that this loss deeply impacted my son's life in more ways than I am aware. I feel sorry for any child that is denied access to their father- for ANY REASON! This episode is now on YouTube and released to all podcast platforms. Kindly give it some time to officially launch on the podcast platform of your choice. I am working on releasing Episode #23: The Time I Worked In Jail as soon as I finish editing it. As always, I will share it when I have it released. I worked in the local Westchester County Jail for about six months almost a decade ago. This jail is roughly 30 minutes north of New York City in the suburbs of Valhalla. There was no short supply of foolery while working in the jail with our work crews. The written version of this story is available for Kindle e-book format as a short story on Amazon Vella. Here is Episode #22 for now on YouTube: https://youtu.be/YwAYh0ir7Kw The Verbally Disastrous & Construction Tales Audio Blog on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3VB6SYjhyvbpmBJPK0mdc4 The Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5hEtsTwTWFRWBMw7HqtQXN?si=OCk1FJdZRNCvbqALDdUWDg&dl_branch=1 I thank you for stopping by my little world to either read or listen to my creative work. I wish you a peaceful day on your side of the world. You are appreciated and I hope you get a laugh or two our of my tall tales and detailed observations. I shall harass ya again soon enough! Peace out, Cub Scout! :P Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment