Monday, June 28, 2021

Just Released- My Rear Wiper Assembly Replacement Tutorial!

Hello Everyone! I am sharing my very first attempt at doing a tutorial. I used Wonder Share Filmora Video Software to create the video. I have never ever created a video with a bunch of clips before. My goal is to practice and get better at working on the tutorials. That is, if there is an interest in the content. I avoid going to the car dealership if I can avoid it. The prices for parts are high at a dealership. Therefore, I first tried buying the wiper assembly at a parts store and online at Rock Auto with no luck. The replacement rear wiper blade assembly was purchased on Amazon: HODEE Rear Wiper Arm Blade Nut Set Replacement for Honda CR-V 2017-2019, Rear Wiper Cover Accessories Assembly, Wiper Cap Set For Back Windshield Window- via the Hodee Store. The part came quickly in the mail and was relatively easy to assemble. I popped the housing on the end of the wiper assembly, used channel locks to remove nut, remove entire old assembly, hook main assembly to the middle of the blade, put up new assembly over the nut on glass, gently tighten, and place housing over the nut. Once installed, slide the yellow cover off the blade and the job is done! Both Melissa and I are very handy and we both work on a variety of different tasks. I renovated an entire house and did most of the work myself over a time period of 20 years. Melissa just bought another house and we have started doing projects on her house as well. As various items break down, we will buy the parts and install them ourselves. Perhaps we can inspire others to take a stab at doing their own installation. If there is an interest in these types of videos, I am willing to do more of them. It helps to have my own collection of tools as a +25-year journeywoman electrician. A friend suggested for me to try to showcase my various projects. Yes, I was in the middle of installing the wiper blade and the thunderstorms came on me suddenly. I was hurrying and trying to do the tutorial quick. In the process, my tongue got tied. I will try to do better moving forward. Here it is so let me know what you think! https://youtu.be/V6rIGaykANs I thank you for stopping by my little world to either read or listen to my creative work. Did you have a good weekend? I helped my friend to rip up carpet with a machine this past weekend in the videos above. Those videos are in a prior post. Prior to doing the work, we hit a diner and got to record an argument in the diner while we are eating. We made the best and poked fun at a bad situation. We went to a Housatonic brewery and had a few drinks while watching the band. I have posted those videos on previous posts as well. I have residual back pain from the activity. As stated a million times previously, I appreciate feedback, comments, and suggestions. I wish you a peaceful evening on your side of the world. Hopefully, you experienced great weather this past weekend. You are appreciated and I hope you get a laugh or two our of my tall tales and detailed observations. I shall harass ya again soon enough so have a fabulous Monday evening and upcoming Tuesday (unless you are already there)! Peace out, Cub Scout my friends! :P Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment