Thursday, June 3, 2021

Just Released! Episode #19 Part A and Episode #20 Part B- The Joys Of No Children!

Hello Everyone! I have been trying to fix the bad audio, for the past few days, on my latest podcast interview. Melissa and I had special guests Vanessa and Juana. Juana called in from Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn. Meanwhile, Vanessa called in from Las Vegas, Nevada. I have worked with both of the ladies. I introduced them both over the phone to Melissa. I last worked with Vanessa when I was an apprentice and she was a new journeywoman. I figured I would provide some form of anonymity due to the particular subject matter. I was thrilled to speak with both ladies along with my co-host Melissa about the perspective of a woman choosing to not have children. The ladies have the common thread of choosing, at a young age, to not have children. Juana was born and raised in the Dominican Republic. I have empathy for Juana since she had to fight the cultural norms for women. I admire her strength and determination to stick by her choice. Vanessa came from a smaller family. Therefore, she didn't receive as much pushback on the decision. Melissa and I both decided to have children. In my early years, I didn't try to date much due to my obligation as a mother. Despite not even trying, I had a few encounters. We all discuss encounters with men with small children. We all agree that dating a person with small children, meaning below the age of 8-years old, is not a desirable quality. I was personally strapped down for many years. I am looking to enjoy my flexibility in the second half of my life. I remember a time when guys at work told me that they don't like to date women with small kids. I sure as hell wasn't offended. It is all an individual preference and to respect the choice. Just like I respect the choices made by both Juana and Vanessa. I am sad for anyone who gives others a hard time about their choices. The child rearing life is not for everyone. I apologize if you are not thrilled with my audio quality. I used an iPad for one call in. I noticed that whenever Vanessa spoke, the microphone picked up a loud AC current. I worked on it quite a bit to wash out the annoying sound. I am not an expert to totally clean it up. I was upset when I first heard the recording when I went to edit. It took me a few days to have the head to figure out the problem. I downloaded Audacity and worked on washing away the annoying sounds that distract from the message. I plan to look on Fivrr for a person that can edit my problem the next time it comes around. It took a tremendous amount of time. It was time I could have spent creating more content. Due to the technical delay, I intend to release a short solo podcast episode or two by the end of the weekend. I am aware that I am behind on releasing content. I also spend the weekend hanging out with my friends and sons out in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania for Memorial Day Weekend. The boys were scheduled to hit a African safari themed indoor waterpark. I learned about it on Mother's Day so it was too late to plan with others. The rooms are about $1-2K for the weekend. A little more than I wanted to spend on short notice. I had a good time going off the diet so I could eat and drink what I want. It is back on the grind with water and rice cakes this week. I have loaded both podcast Episodes #19 & #20- The Joys Of No Children on all podcast platforms as well as YouTube. Here is the link to Spotify as well as the episodes on YouTube: Episode #19: Part A- The Joys Of No Children on YouTube: https://youtu.be/hlENYkCcZKY Episode #20: Part B- The Joys Of No Children on YouTube: https://youtu.be/qlDbl3R4wuo The Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=eefj0j5DQ6i_ybWdO6_9UQ Please subscribe to my Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel and let me know what is the name of your channel. I'd like to also show support in return. Let me know what you think of the discussion? I will consider any suggestions. I am giving a huge shout out to the ladies Juana & Vanessa for taking the time to hang out over the phone. As always, I thank you for stopping by my blog and reading my thoughts from your part of the globe. You have many options within the sea of content on the world wide web. You are appreciated for giving me a slice of your free time. I wish you a good Thursday evening from the rainy streets of New York City and a productive rest of the week!! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment