Monday, June 1, 2015

Still Shot of Video Footage and Book Placement of 2015 Book Expo America in New York City! May 27-29, 2015

Hello everyone! I wanted to show you real quick the still shot of the video that was playing my book trailer on a look with other books for Book Expo America being held at the Javits Center in New York City last week! I am thinking about putting it in the San Francisco Book fair going down this month in June. I am hoping to get into a few more ventures this year. I shall see how it goes. The book is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and iTunes. I have to get the audio version ready since it needs a final edit. I thank you for reading my blog as usual! I am almost done reading Hard Hatted Women. It is a collection of stories of women in different male-dominated trades from the 1980's. I plan to finish reading and speak about it. Thanks for reading! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment