Monday, June 29, 2015

Originally Published on 6-29-15 -Huge Impact on Twitter This Weekend! The Power of Hash Tags!!!

FYI-My name #LeslieMJasper is in the purple area to the right above! Hello everyone! I was promoting my book heavily on Twitter- especially back in the beginning of it's release. Admittedly, I have dropped off the radar for a number of years. I have most recently gotten back on the marketing horse. Someone on Twitter, who is obviously into data and analytics, shared with me the traffic for a June 2015 book fair hash tag. I am just an aggressive and ambitious woman by nature and didn't do it intentionally. I certainly didn't want to piss the group off. That would have defeated my whole marketing strategy. I didn't realize that what I was doing was very clever in nature. He told me that pretty much anyone in the Twitter world involved with that book fair had crossed paths with my marketing material via the event hash tag. I have since devised a 2021 strategy to target market my book all year round to book fairs and their participants. A global pandemic makes it helpful since people will be searching the internet more rigorously than normal since attendance has been cancelled/tapered down. If I add a series of book fair hashtags to all of my blogs from all over the world, I should get more traffic. I am going to test this theory out then see monitor my traffic. I am doing this in the name of science, of course (cue cheesy grin). I shall provide an update, providing that I remember, say around June and December of 2021. My old strategy of reminding myself of book fairs then abusing the hashtag only pissed off people on Twitter. This approach is more of an organic way to offer my book content to readers around the globe. Fingers crossed. ;) I am interested in your marketing strategy. Do you have something similar in nature? Please offer some feedback- if you would like. I wish you a good week and a healthy 2021! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment