Friday, May 29, 2015

Book Trailer at Book Expo America- Today is the Last Day in New York City!

Hello everyone! I wanted to take a moment and let you know that the book trailer for my book (book included) is being shown at the 2015 Book Expo America in New York City at the Jacob Javits Center. The book trailer can be found by plugging in my name into YouTube.com or using this link: https://youtu.be/U4rEOnGPU2I Most people said that they liked the video and it made them want to read the book. I am thinking about showing the book in the Book Fair being held out in San Francisco in June. I am debating about doing that. I will probably just decide to do it! I asked the Combined Book Exhibit rep for a video of where it is being shown in New York City venue so I can show you all the location. I will try to post some pictures of the Book Expo America event since it is pretty impressive. I went to the event last year. I had limited time to devote to attending this year. It didn’t merit the $200 price tag to attend the event. Obviously, the event is intended more for professionals than for outside public. If I get the Book Expo America footage, I will share. Okay, back to the grind. Cheers! Leslie M Jasper (Stakley)

No comments:

Post a Comment