Friday, June 5, 2015

Signed Up For 2nd Annual Indenpendent Authors Book Expo in Elizabeth, New Jersey on October 24, 2015!!

Hello everyone! I wanted to share that I just signed up to show Construction Tales at a book expo in New Jersey on October 24, 2015. The venue for the expo will be the Crown Plaza Hotel in Elizabeth, New Jersey. 2nd Annual Independent Authors Book Expo Crown Plaza Hotel 901 Spring Street (Route I/9) Elizabeth, NJ 07203 www.iabx.org The venue is free to the public and runs from 11am-4pm. I will offer the books at a deeply discounted rate at the event. I will have the adult and teen version of the book on hand. I am looking forward to the event! I already mentioned that I had the book and trailer at the 2015 Book Expo America that was held May 27-29th at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City. I am also going to have the book and trailer on display at a book fair being held the end of this month in San Francisco. I have a few locations where libraries in Rhode Island have asked to place my book in their library. I plan to do that soon. Now I have this local book expo to attend in New Jersey at the end of October. I must go back to work so have a great day! Thanks for reading as always! Cheers! Leslie M Jasper (future Mrs. Stakley) I must add that I intend on getting married next summer. I felt it was necessary to introduce my future last name. My fiancé would like for me to drop Jasper and take on Stakley. I agreed to it since I did not hold onto my maiden name when I got married as a young woman. My future books will be written under the name Leslie M. Stakley. I may hyphenate my second book so name would be written as Leslie M. Jasper-Stakley. I just figured I would explain why I have placed my future last name in my blog posts. Thanks for reading as always!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment