Monday, March 3, 2014

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well.  I wanted to share with you a review that was made by a reader in Pennsylvania who emailed me about the book.  I decided to share the book review whether good or bad.  I am in the process of reviewing the editing process of the audio book.  I am also working on setting up a book signing at a book store down in Larchmont, New York.  Here is the book review from a reader recently:


Leslie,

Thank you for sharing your story with me. I just finished reading it. I especially liked the last chapter because it shared what you are doing now. You have had quite a journey. I enjoyed seeing the union side of the construction trade. I grew up in a non-union construction company; which I worked (only in the office because I am not mechanically inclined) for years. I am considering going back to it in the future. My only criticism of the book is that it was tough to follow at places because it was not a straight read (some
events talked about multiple times).

E.M. (Pennsylvania)

I plan to put my book in the London Book Fair in the next couple of days.  I am going to work on that asap.  I also plan to put my book in the book fair in Germany as well.  I thank you for reading and have a great day.

Cheers!

Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment