Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Walking Away From The Tools

Hello everyone!

After a 2 1/2 year run with my last shop, we ran out of work.  I was sad to have to take my termination slip and walk away from my job.  The level of unemployment in Westchester, New York is so high, I am looking at over 2 years before I can return to work with the tools.  I started my college education journey back in 2009 since I saw the handwriting on the wall.  I plan to use my MBA in business and work experience to land a project manager job in New York City.  I am in the process of going out on interviews.  One shop is promising so far.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will land something soon.  I have plenty of work and projects to keep me busy in the meantime.  I am going back to get my New York real estate license so I can do that on the side.  One must have multiple hustles in order to survive in New York.  I am also a writing coach/teach OSHA. 

Going in right now to work on a book interview with a writer for the Examiner News in the Hudson Valley in New York.  My article should be within the Home Guru section with Bill Primavera.  I also plan to work with him selling real estate and working at his PR firm.  I am eager to learn and developo a great relationship!  I will provide updates soon!

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment