Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide to Accomplish Anything in Life- Now on Nook for Barnes&Noble!!!

Hello everyone!

I am super excited to announce that my censored teen verison of my book entitled, Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey to Become an Electrician is now on Barnes & Noble for Nook!!  The edited copy is entitled, Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide to Accomplish Anything in Life.  The book is meant to inspire young people that they can accomplish their goals.  This is no matter how hard they seem and how difficult it appears to be at the time.  The story is intact while I eliminated any drinking or adult content stories.  I am hoping to inspire boys and girls from all walks of life around the world to shoot for the moon to make their dreams happen!  Please share reviews on Amazon and Barnes&Noble to help other readers out!  Thanks for reading as always!

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

Link for Nook for Barnes&Noble:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/construction-tales-leslie-jasper/1118955613?ean=2940149366873

Amazon will be going live for Kindle and paperback in the next 24 hours!! I will update the blog when the link becomes available!!

No comments:

Post a Comment