Friday, March 28, 2014

Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey to Become an Electrician- NOW AVAILABLE IN 50 COUNTRIES ON iTUNES!!

Hello everyone!

I am excited and proud to say that my adult version of the book entitled, Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey to Become an Electrician is now available in 50 countries outside the U.S.!!!

I cannot wait to hear reviews from people outside the U.S.!! That is very important to me to gain an international reader base and a different perspective besides my current domestic one!  Here is a list of the countries you can now get the book on iTunes:

Argentina
Australia
Belgium
Bolivia
Brazil
Bulgaria
Canada
Chile
Columbia
Costa Rica
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
El Salvador
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Guatamala
Honduras
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Norway
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States
Venezuaela

Thanks for reading!! Have a nice weekend!

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment