Thursday, March 6, 2014

Writing A Young Adult's Version of Construction Tales!!

Hello everyone!

I am editing my book (severely!) to create a young adult's version of Construction Tales!!  After some thought, I know that I can tailor the book so that I can inspire young people to do anything they want to do in life!  My story can be a source of inspiration for both boys and girls from all walks of life!  I have to remove the dirty stories, strong language, and talks about drinking or anything else that is deemed inappropriate!  I also plan to write a simple version of the adult book for small children as well.  That will come in the future.  The title of the young people verison of the book is:

Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide to Accomplish Anything in Life!

As soon as the book becomes available on Amazon, I will be sure to let my readers know about it!  I thank you for reading my blog as always!  Shouting out to blog readers from the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Africa!  Speak to you soon!

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment