Friday, January 24, 2014

Publishers Weekly Review- March 2014

Hello everyone!

The snowstorm this week cancelled my private book talk with the Wednesday Club.  However, it has been rescheduled for the end of March.  Safety first of course!

I have been reaching out, via Facebook, to the branches of the New York Public Library system.  During my quest, I discovered that the book must be reviewed prior to consideration for the library system.  Since I am a woman of action, I reached out to Publishers Weekly and inquired about reviewing my book!

For a small fee, they will be reviewing my book!  It should be available in their March publication!  Good or bad, I promise I will offer the review and website link.  The review is also helpful when trying to gain an agent.  I am working on gaining an agent since I have some interest in the book from other parts of the world.  I would like to make it available in different languages.  I am also working on getting the book in the London Book Fair for 2014.  That is on  my list of things to do.  I cannot forget the German Book Fair as well!

When I complete those transactions, I will be sure to let my blog readers know!  Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Publishers Weekly website:
http://www.publishersweekly.com/

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment