Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hopewell Junction, New York Women's Wednesday Club Book Talk Wed. Jan. 22nd @12 noon!

Hello friends!

I was recently invited by the president of the Wednesday Club, Judith Smith, to speak to a group of women about my book and my unique journey to become an electrician.  I will be speaking to a small group of women about my book at the Fellowship Hall at the Hopewell Reformed Church in Hopewell Junction, New York.  I will be joining a potluck lunch at noon on Wednesday January 22nd.  I look forward to informing people about my journey and my book.

I am available to speak to groups about my book and my journey.  I can be reached either through my social media sites  that can be accessed from my website at www.lesliemjasper.com or emailed at jntlez@verizon.net

I am attempting to reach out to libraries and other venues in the New York City area in an effort to reach potential readers in the area.  Please reach out to me if you are a New York City, or within the Tri State area, venue that would love to hear about my book and my unique work experience.

I wish you all a great weekend and speak to you soon!

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment