Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey to Become an Electrician- Now Available at a NYC location!

Hello everyone,

If you reach out to your local library and request my book, they should order it so that you can read it.  Please be sure to check up on the library to make sure they get it in your library for your use. 

I have a few locations now where the book is available in paperback to pick up.  Here are the locations:

M&J Party Supply
2853 Webster Ave.
Bronx, NY

Styles By Monica
155 Main Street
Brewster, NY

Lake Carmel Pharmacy
511 Route 52
Carmel, NY

The book is also found on Amazon (for Kindle too)/Barnes&Noble (for Nook too)/iTunes for iPad, etc.

I have a Poughkeepsie, NY location as well.  I must get the address ASAP! Speak to you soon!

Cheers!
Leslie M. Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment