Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Vol. #5: Showcasing (4) More Awesome Gang Authors!!

Photo Credit: https://awesomegang.com/ Hello Everyone! Hopefully, you are relaxing before heading out to work on this Tuesday night/Wednesday morning!? If you are the night owl working away, I tip my hat to you sir or ma'am. May you have a safe evening/early AM and a restful day upon the end of your shift. I always respect the hustle. I received an email that my newest short story, for Kindle Vella on Amazon, #11 entitled, "Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools" is now live. My task this week is to create and edit the audio version of "Not All Girls Play With Dolls". This post is intended to share even more work of some independent authors, such as myself, and earn some good karma in the process. Why not offer you a taste of a variety of authors with different content? Feel free to copy and past and share this content on your blog, if you like. For now, I'm connecting with the authors in an effort to build my author network. Hopefully, they will follow back. I'm game to cross promote each other on social media as well. Just let me know or re-tweet one of my posts and I will automatically return the favor. I'm totally cool with it all. When you are a small content creator, it is important to help others out. I'm debating about posting questions for the authors down below and connect with them to answer them. I'm then thinking that they are answering enough questions already. Let me know your thoughts on that personal suggestion down the in the comment section below. Here are (3) showcased authors down below: Showcased Author- 1.) Wela Kabane Tell us about yourself and how many books you have written. I am the author of the fantasy fiction trilogy The Kenryk Series. I am a hybrid introvert/extrovert with a social battery of two hours. I have been writing since I was ten years old and finally gathered the courage to let my characters engage with other people who are not me by going the self publishing route. Music is my muse -with- according to Spotify, Kpop being my most listened to genre. I enjoy singing hopelessly out of tune in my car and pretending I can keep up with complicated choreography in my attempt to do cardio. I also feel awkward writing this about myself. What is the name of your latest book and what inspired it? The Kenryk Series: The Avaris. As for inspiration, it is normally music. I have been writing non-stop since I was 10. I always have a book in me, some story that wants me to write it. Do you have any unusual writing habits? I cannot force myself to write. If I am not anchored to something, be it music or TV series or anything, I cannot write. I only write when my mind decides. What authors, or books have influenced you? Sherilynn Kenyon, J.K Rowling, A.C. Jordan are some of the authors that have inspired me. I read mostly books not in my genre, though, so perhaps the only fantasy fiction book that has inspired me is the Lord of the Rings What are you working on now? The second book in my trilogy called The Kenryk Series: The Rise of of the Emoryk What is your best method or website when it comes to promoting your books? I’ve mostly been using facebook and instagram and running campaigns on Amazon Do you have any advice for new authors? You need the audacity to believe you can do it. Don’t overthink it. Just do it. What is the best advice you have ever heard? Don’t overthink. Do you. What are you reading now? I’m in a reading funk. What’s next for you as a writer? To continue growing as a writer. To read even more books. To create a connection with my readers. If you were going to be stranded on a desert island and allowed to take 3 or 4 books with you what books would you bring? Anything by Lucy Lennox, Ella Frank and Eden Finley Author Websites and Profiles Wela Kabane Website: https://www.wkabane.com/ Wela Kabane Amazon Profile: https://www.amazon.com/Wela-Kabane/e/B09BBJ3YZW?ref_=dbs_p_ebk_r00_abau_000000 Showcased Author- 2.) Rachel Griffin Tell us about yourself and how many books you have written. I’m still a fairly new author having written five books and debuted two of them. I;m currently working on my sixth book and plan to release my third in spring 2022. I was born and raised in Cleveland, OH, though I wouldn’t release any of my work until 2020 when I arrived to Cincinnati, OH. I had never done anything like this before, being able to learn on my own and with the help of my husband was amazing. I’ve always been shy, but releasing my writing and photography has really helped me get out of my shell and be more open to speaking to people. Especially with me discovering how powerful my voice can be. What is the name of your latest book and what inspired it? My latest book is entitled Traumas Left Behind: Heartbreak. It’s a compilation of poems I had written about my failed past relationships. I was consistently heartbroken and many of the events and actions during those relationships traumatized me to the point where I would treat my current husband badly. I was hurting myself more mentally and emotionally because I was unable to let go of the traumas those relationships caused. I wanted to heal, and I’ve been able to do so. By writing this book, I hope those who read it are inspired to heal internally as well. Not just for themselves, but for those around them. Especially if they have children. Do you have any unusual writing habits? I’ll write a bunch of short hand notes over a few months before I finally begin writing chapters. I’ll always take a year or so writing before I get to the editing and proofreading. I want my books to be as perfect as possible before I put them out. Rushing never helped, Learned that when writing my first novel Khyrus: Deity of Virtue & Strength. What authors, or books have influenced you? Maya Angelou was/is my biggest inspiration. She went through so much, but conquered each obstacle. What are you working on now? The final touches of my already written books and begging my sixth. What is your best method or website when it comes to promoting your books? Promotional ads on social media have helped me so much over the last few months. Especially with COVID restrictions/limitations causing a lot of things to not run as smoothly as they were before. Do you have any advice for new authors? Never quit. No matter if it’s your first book or 100th book. The more you write, the better you get. What is the best advice you have ever heard? Quitters never get far in life. What are you reading now? I’m currently reading Deja Soul, written by Rachel Griffin. She’s an underground author. The book hasn’t been released yet, but the story will be worth the read. What’s next for you as a writer? Writing more poems and getting more projects under my belt. If you were going to be stranded on a desert island and allowed to take 3 or 4 books with you what books would you bring? 1. Survival Book 2. Navigation Book 3. Notebook Author Websites and Profiles Rachel Griffin Website: https://www.penandcamera.net/ Showcased Author- 3.) Luiza Tițu Tell us about yourself and how many books you have written. I was born on January 15, 1986 in Teleorman, Romania. I started with the novel “Irecuperabil” in 2019, written and published in my home country. I currently live in Germany, where I published the English version of the novel, Irretrievable. What is the name of your latest book and what inspired it? The last book I wrote is something different from what I wrote in the past. It is the story of a woman who travels to the past. The book is in progress at the publishing house. I always had an affinity for the past. Do you have any unusual writing habits? I write at night. I don’t know if it’s unusual, most writers probably feel more comfortable and relaxed during the night. Unusual would probably be the fact that I wake up during the night with an idea that I write down immediately. It doesn’t matter what time it is … What authors, or books have influenced you? Every book I read in the past influenced me, national or international works. They all contributed a bit to my training. And I really read a lot … What are you working on now? Now I am working on volume II of the last book, the first volume is already working on the publishing house and a volume of poetry. What is your best method or website when it comes to promoting your books? When it comes to promoting my books, I admit I’m not good at it. I use a Facebook page and that’s about it … unfortunately. Do you have any advice for new authors? If writing is their passion, don’t give up. To write daily, no matter how little. It matters a lot! What is the best advice you have ever heard? The best advice that really helped me was read in an interview with Hemingway. “You read what you wrote and, as you always stop when you know what is going to happen, keep going. You write until you get to a point where you still have sap and you know what’s going to happen next; you stop and try to live until the next day, when you “hit” again. ” What are you reading now? Unfortunately, writing takes up a lot of my time … I’ve put reading aside for now. What’s next for you as a writer? Surely many stories will come to life, I still have so much to tell. I will never stop writing, I could not live without it. Writing makes me feel complete. If you were going to be stranded on a desert island and allowed to take 3 or 4 books with you what books would you bring? Hemingway, Hemingway, Hemingway… ;p ( smiling) Author Websites and Profiles Luiza Tițu Amazon Profile: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B09NM5V76V?ref_=pe_1724030_132998070 Showcased Author- 4.) Elenora Mouphouet Tell us about yourself and how many books you have written. I am a Pastor, with wealth of experience in the music ministry, through our ministry Judah’s Generation, we host seminars, workshops, and worship concerts for worship ministries. I am a new writer. website: www.pemministries.info What is the name of your latest book and what inspired it? Free To Worship Liberated To Praise Do you have any unusual writing habits? I am able to wire at anytime. What authors, or books have influenced you? The Bible The power of praise by Myles Monroe Exploring worship by Bob Sorge What are you working on now? A devotional for worship leaders What is your best method or website when it comes to promoting your books? Social media ( Facebook and Instagram) My website(www.pemministries.info Do you have any advice for new authors? Every new author must be will to sacrifice and, follow the process of editing and rewriting. What is the best advice you have ever heard? The best advice I’ve ever heard is “Work is necessary to succeed”. What are you reading now? Am reading a guide on how to write devotionals. What’s next for you as a writer? I desire to peruse my writing career and, become a full time writer. If you were going to be stranded on a desert island and allowed to take 3 or 4 books with you what books would you bring? The Bible A book on how to survive in unfamiliar places. A book and a pen to write with. Author Websites and Profiles Elenora Mouphouet Website: www.pemministries.info (be cautious with this link/Google warned me) Elenora Mouphouet Amazon Profile: https://www.amazon.com/Elenora-Mouphouet/e/B09K12LVS3/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1 Thanks for helping me earn some karma by checking out this content today. Let me know, in the comment section below, if you either like or dislike the author showcase content? I'm also sharing my latest (8) podcast episodes that are listed down below from The Verbally Disastrous Podcast, via links for Spotify & YouTube down below. If you are into reading on a Kindle, check out my newest short story release that belongs to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library short story series on Amazon down below. This new short story #11 is entitled, "Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools". This short story covers my life as a widowed, single mother in the era when I juggled both motherhood and my career as a journeywoman electrician. The previous short story is #10 is entitled, "Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice". If anyone has read any of my other previous short stories, by all means, let me know what you think? Check out the links for my book #ConstructionTales down below. Hopefully, I will hang out and do some fun activities with Melissa very soon. I need to go focus on a little more pimping out my content on social media then get some rest. Enjoy your Wednesday now that we are in the middle of grinding out the work week. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day! Link To Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey To Become An Electrician (Paperback & Kindle) On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Womans-Journey-Electrician/dp/1467960160 Link To Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide To Accomplish Anything In Life (Paperback & Kindle) On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Persons-Accomplish-Anything/dp/1497593115 U.S.A.: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/B07P5PNCS7/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_us United Kingdom: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/B07P5PP7RW/?source_code=AUKFrDlWS02231890H6-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_uk France, Belgium, Switzerland: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.fr/pd/B07P7RYP4G/?source_code=FRAORWS022318903B-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_fr Germany, Austria, Switzerland: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.de/pd/B07P8W3MVY/?source_code=EKAORWS0223189009-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_de
Photo Credit: Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey To Become An Electrician
Photo Credit: Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide To Accomplish Anything In Life VERBALLY DISASTROUS PODCAST EPISODE LINKS: Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #41: Part A- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q1G4Y14pAiw Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #42: Part B- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Nsbehf3Fbh0 Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #43: Part A- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/6XzVL9ybKHA Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #44: Part B- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/TFDLB5talUo Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #45: Part C- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/nYRVJNya0lU Verbally Disastrous! Season #2, Episode #46:Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice On YouTube: https://youtu.be/IcQ4-uGankA Verbally Disastrous Podcast! S#2, Ep. #47: Part A- Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools on YouTube: https://youtu.be/qWhf4lGmcXo Verbally Disastrous Podcast! S#2, Ep. #48: Part B- Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools on YouTube: https://youtu.be/wO8nXSRw7sU I recently shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon. This is short story #11 entitled, "Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools". This short story covers my life as a widowed, single mother in the era when I juggled both motherhood and my career as a journeywoman electrician. I share the various challenges I faced and lessons learned along the way. The previous short story is entitled: #10: "Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice". I decided to write about some life lessons such as guarding your personal information, managing nasty rumors, combating sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and racism. Overall, the construction culture has improved dramatically over the past 25-years. Developing both a thick skin and a sharp tongue are key tools needed to survive various jobsite antics. I hope you learn something from this short story. There are more to come. These short stories are now also available as Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (11) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!! https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring:
https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #PhotacularImagery, #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment