Thursday, February 24, 2022

Advice: Meaning Behind A Man's Fear Of Committing Again??

https://www.shopeverydaygrind.com/ Hello Everyone! How are you focusing your energy on your Thursday afternoon/evening!? I'm doing this alternate day fasting regime, for now. On fasting days, I'm okay. On eating days, I'm going out of my mind wanting to eat all damn day!! I'm not sure if it is a mental thing that develops or not over time. I've been doing it with success for the past two months. Let me know if you are also experiencing major hunger while on alternate day fasting? Thanks a million in advance for supporting, via connecting on social media, my son John's "Call To Action Marketing" (hashtag #CTAMarketing) business! I'm trying to get him to establish a blog since he is very new to this realm. I have to get on him this week to do it. For this blog post, I'm sharing my custom crafted Quora advice. I'm also sharing the "3v3ryday Grind" clothing line information that was started by a fellow union journeywoman electrician Isis Harris out in Portland, Oregon. To look at her website, check out the link above. My custom crafted Quora advice is on the fear of commitment for a guy. This guy shared that he is fearful of committing again. Now, I wouldn't be Leslie without sharing some good 'ole fashioned construction chick advice in my own delivery. I'm sure to lace the advice with sarcasm and humor. After many years in construction, I speak "man" on the job rather fluently. I also have to translate for the guys, via speaking "woman", for my co-workers. I've helped salvage some marriages and cracked the code on passive aggressive Jedi mind trick moves. I so appreciate when someone spits out exactly as to what is wrong with them!! Ladies- men don't take hints very well at all!! They are not mind readers either!! Therefore, I'm a self-proclaimed expert on this subject matter. :P Overall in my personal experiences, men are simple creatures compared to women. In my mind, many men require much more patience since they make knee jerk decisions and think about the consequences later on. Meanwhile, many more women are calculated with their moves. This is why some women take more of a slight with some guy's dumb decision. For the record, this is just a generalization and not blanket statements. It's impossible to put all genders into bulk categories. Yes, I'm aware there are more than two gender boxes to select these days. I honestly like working with men way more then being subjected to women in the work world. I can't say that I've never worked for women becaue I have and they were super cool as hell!! The requirements are very distinct between those sometimes opposing forces. Then again, I have the construction worker mentality. Most people not in that realm are somewhat perceived as "weak minded" to me. :P Especially true if they are scared to speak what is on their mind. Oh boy!!! I'm going to stop while I'm ahead (not sure if I'm too late). Now that I have ruffled some feathers, I'll leave you be to read the posed question and my advice down below:
Photo Credit: https://awesomegang.com/leslie-jasper/ POSED QUESTION: "What does it mean if he says he’s afraid of committing again?" -By Excel Dol Dol MY RESPONSE: "Sadly, he is basing his potential future experience upon his past failed relationships. I’m guilty as hell of viewing relationships from the cracked rearview mirror myself. As a female construction worker, I’ve worked with and coached many male co-workers in my day. Therefore, I can speak from experience on this one. Most men are simple creatures; feed em, f@ck em, give some space to function. If a man feels like those areas are going to be met with major contention, he will not want to sign up for a lifetime of that dose. Remember that not everything needs to be a fight. Try to not sweat the insignificant things. Give a dude some space and you enjoy things with your lady friends. Try to make a relationship fun where both of you look forward to each others’ company. Nagging, even if he is being a lazy $hit, is draining on the soul. Life’s responsibilities can make a relationship rather dreary. If all of those things are met with a coolness, then he may be emotionally damaged from his past and no amount of waiting will fix that dumpster fire. Instead of tapping your toe metaphorically for a commitment, take the pressure off of identifying the situation off the table. You can’t push water upstream. If the relationship is easy, it will flow like water and all will fall into place. A person will settle into an easy relationship if not pushed and if it feels right with time. Then again, he could very well be warning you that what he sees is a pattern of his past experiences and he is having second thoughts. I would ask him to identify what he sees as a pattern (non confrontational) and then work on yourself if it is your issue. Remember, even if you put hot sauce on it, ya can’t make a $hit sandwich taste good. He may be warning you that he is not a relationship kind of a guy but doesn’t know how to say it. He may be avoiding that topic since he still wants to get the good goods-if you know what I mean? If you don’t want to have “the talk”, study the person’s words and actions over time and move accordingly. If your biological clock is ticking, then take him at his word and cut your losses. You can’t control what he does but you can damn sure remove yourself from a broken relationship with an emotionally immature man. Unless he does the self work, he will be stuck in that way forever. If you have time to burn, hold out and see if he gets more comfortable with the relationship. I wish you luck on making the best decisions and being your happiest and healthiest self! #ConstructionTales” -By Leslie M. Jasper https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-if-he-says-he-s-afraid-of-committing-again/answer/Leslie-Jasper-3?prompt_topic_bio=1 I appreciate you for taking a stab at reading my Quora advice post. Let me know what you think? Have you previously ran into these phrases and scratched your head? Drop your response down in the comment section below. I'm sharing my latest (8) podcast episodes that come from The Verbally Disastrous Podcast, via links for Spotify & YouTube down below. If you read a Kindle, check out my newest short story release that belongs to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library short story series on Amazon down below. This new short story #11 is entitled, "Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools". This short story covers my life as a widowed, single mother in the era when I juggled both motherhood and my career as a journeywoman electrician. The previous short story is #10 is entitled, "Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice". If anyone has read any of my other previous short stories, by all means, let me know what you think? Check out the links for my book #ConstructionTales down below. I'm at work and it is another slow, slow day for this week. Have a fabulous Thursday since we are heading towards the end of the work week. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day!
Photo Credit: Call To Action Marketing Logo- John Collazo, CEO Link To Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey To Become An Electrician (Paperback & Kindle) On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Womans-Journey-Electrician/dp/1467960160 Link To Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide To Accomplish Anything In Life (Paperback & Kindle) On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Construction-Tales-Persons-Accomplish-Anything/dp/1497593115 U.S.A.: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/B07P5PNCS7/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_us United Kingdom: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/B07P5PP7RW/?source_code=AUKFrDlWS02231890H6-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_uk France, Belgium, Switzerland: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.fr/pd/B07P7RYP4G/?source_code=FRAORWS022318903B-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_fr Germany, Austria, Switzerland: Use This Link For The Audio Version Of My Book #ConstructionTales On Audible: https://www.audible.de/pd/B07P8W3MVY/?source_code=EKAORWS0223189009-BK-ACX0-144253&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144253_rh_de VERBALLY DISASTROUS PODCAST EPISODE LINKS: Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #41: Part A- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Q1G4Y14pAiw Verbally Disastrous Season #1, Ep. #42: Part B- Working On The Railroad With The Tools As A Chick! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Nsbehf3Fbh0 Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #43: Part A- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/6XzVL9ybKHA Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #44: Part B- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/TFDLB5talUo Verbally Disastrous! Season #1, Episode #45: Part C- Tramping In Cali! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/nYRVJNya0lU Verbally Disastrous! Season #2, Episode #46: Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice On YouTube: https://youtu.be/IcQ4-uGankA Verbally Disastrous Podcast! S#2, Ep. #47: Part A- Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools on YouTube: https://youtu.be/qWhf4lGmcXo Verbally Disastrous Podcast! S#2, Ep. #48: Part B- Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools on YouTube: https://youtu.be/wO8nXSRw7sU I recently shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon. This is short story #11 entitled, "Juggling Motherhood & Working With The Tools". This short story covers my life as a widowed, single mother in the era when I juggled both motherhood and my career as a journeywoman electrician. I share the various challenges I faced and lessons learned along the way. The previous short story is entitled: #10: "Early Life Lessons & Characters To Meet As An Apprentice". I decided to write about some life lessons such as guarding your personal information, managing nasty rumors, combating sexual harassment, gender discrimination, and racism. Overall, the construction culture has improved dramatically over the past 25-years. Developing both a thick skin and a sharp tongue are key tools needed to survive various jobsite antics. I hope you learn something from this short story. There are more to come. These short stories are now also available as Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (11) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!! https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring:
https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Reason, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #PhotacularImagery, #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment