Monday, May 17, 2021

Tswoooh23_ New Game Streaming Sessions

Hello Everyone! I had previously shared with you my son Tom's Tswoooh23_ YouTube channel. Both of my sons Tom and Johnny play various PS4 video games and stream them while playing. Both of the boys are awaiting the availability of the PS5 game system to come out. I owe Johnny a PS5 from this past Christmas and his birthday. Johnny wants to go skydiving with a friend very soon. I also had passed over half the money for Tom's birthday and Christmas to him as well. Despite being released mid November 2021, it was impossible to try to get the game before Christmas. I have look and try to find the PS5 game system again for Johnny. I would describe the game sessions as just like "bro hang time sessions". Johnny is known as Johnboi on the game streaming sessions. Tom's cousin Vinny is known as Vinny Bonez. The group energy ranges from chill to a very high energy smack talk. Of course they talk trash to each other, place bets, and have other people in on the streams. I have added, to my Verbally Disastrous YouTube Channel, a spot where I save his streams periodically. They play Rocket League, Rainbow Six Siege, Madden 21, Call of Duty, and many other games. The saved playlist category on my YouTube page is entitled, Tswoooh23_ Game Stream Sessions. Here is my Verbally Disastrous YouTube Tswoooh23_ playlist where you can also find game stream sessions: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNLurwjSdXK1qXRx7lykn4CUZJs0H8ELy By all means, leave a comment on his page of the gaming session you like and let him know that you found him on the Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel. Here is a recent video that Tom had sent me to check out. I am sharing with you as well: https://youtu.be/SlNwZsi-E5A Here is another recent Call of Duty Modern Warfare game stream: https://youtu.be/IS9HSjEMKrU It would be highly appreciated to let me know if you watched Tom's streaming sessions. If you like to watch a particular game, let me know so I can inform him. You can also leave a comment on his YouTube page. I have been encouraging him to stream them and let people know they exist. Subscribe to his channel if you are a gamer and/or like to watch others play video games. I am honestly surprised to hear that there are a lot of people who enjoy watching people play video games. I am not fond of video games at all. I almost roll my eyes if they ask me to play video games with them. However, I try to watch the boys play when we all get together. Additionally, I want to support any creative projects my sons are involved in. I would prefer to watch vs playing when we are hanging out since I am not good at it. Hopefully, I am offering something that people enjoy. That is indeed my goal. I thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out Tom's Tswoooh23_ YouTube channel. If you can subscribe to both channels, that would be super helpful. You have many choices around the globe to choose from. I am honored that you have chosen to stop by. I wish you a restful Monday evening and upcoming Tuesday morning. Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author & Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment